Chapter 58

The doctors suddenly looked at Avery, and said "we need you to stay calm for us Avery" avery's surroundings made her feel sick. They wheeled the bed to room d01 where she was quickly put into the X-ray.

Avery closed her eyes because she was to afraid of what it might look like, she suddenly felt a tingling sensation through her body.

~a few seconds passed~

She was pulled back out and into the bed, she suddenly opened her eyes to a crowd of doctors leaning over her. "Your okay, it's good that what we thought was going to kill you was actually a misunderstanding" she suddenly fell asleep.

Fred stares at Avery's face worried, She suddenly began to wake up to Fred's breathing, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

~a few moments passed~

A man walked in to the hospital room. Avery was petrified what might be said. The man looked over at Avery and began to walk straight towards her. A doctor stopped the grown man. Suddenly Avery felt scared. The doctor talked to the man and said "who is it you wanted to visit" the doctor asked politely. "My daughter" the doctor and the man both looked at Avery and the doctor said "very well, just for a few minutes though" he walked over smiling "you must be Avery Montgomery" Avery had a confused look and so did fred. "Who are you?" Avery asked politely.

"I'm your father" Avery and Fred looked at each other and back at him.

"You must be mistaken, my father is..."

"Dead I know... that's what your mother Lucy said"

"But..." he sighed and smiled at her.

"Are you like mum, where did you come from, how did you get here" Avery said.

"I'll tell you later when we have time, but right now you need to get back to Hogwarts where you'll be safe" Avery suddenly sighed.

"Why?" Luther looked to the ground with anger, "your mother wants to kill you and me and everyone else in this hospital"

Fred held Avery's hand and said "how do we get out of here"

"Through the window, were pretty lucky that the floor is not that far to jump."

"I hate heights. But it won't be that bad." Avery said.

"And when we get to the floor we will run towards the river. That's the hard part When we get to the river I have 3 brooms" Luther said

"And when we get onto the brooms  then we can get back to Hogwarts." Fred said.

"Not all bad, accept the fact that running for me is hard." Avery said.

"I'll piggy back you" fred said. Avery nodded her head and said "should we go now"

"Yeah, we would be super safe" Avery said.

So they jumped out the window and Fred had Avery in his back. Avery jumped of his back because she thought it wasted time and they held hands running suddenly Luther sprinted to the brooms and saw that one was missing.

When Avery and Fred finally got there they saw Lucy blowing up the hospital. Fred sat at the front of one of the brooms and Avery sat behind him rapping her arms around his waist.
Avery held on for dear life. It was now almost night and Avery and Fred got back to Hogwarts without Lucy killing them.

Professor Dumbledore let Luther back into the school for up to a week making sure him and Avery talked about what's been going on with her life.