Chapter 54

Weeks went by and Avery was still in the same place as her mum, she hadn't been allowed to come out until it was safe. "I know it's nice to see you nun but... I think I want to see my friends"

Avery sighed sadly "I know, I know you want to see Fred" she sighed and said "I've been here longer than a month and I feel like crying. Again" her mum sighed and said "I love you... remember that" she nodded and heard Fred call.

"Fred... fred" avery said as she looked towards the door. Fred walked into the room. Until avery's mum said "sorry... I'm so sorry" Avery's heart fell as her mum said that. "What do you mean"

"I can't let you go... or he will kill me" Avery's eyes grew wide. Fred stopped waking when he saw Avery looking at him and back at her mum sadly "Avery... what is it?" She began crying.

She fell to the ground trying to control herself. "Why... mum why?" Her mum closed her eyes with sadness. Fred walked over to Avery and began to stroke her hair. Avery curled up.

"Because he said that if you had to come back to me then you had to decide to stay here with me forever or let em die if you went back to then after"

"So why did you decide to come and see me" Avery turned around and looked at her mum "because I love you too much and i thought you would want to stay here forever"

"I can't stay here for the rest of my life, I need to make a actual life besides being in a building where we're never allowed to come out" Avery sighed and begins to cry again in Fred's arms.

Mrs malfoy walks over and says "I understand how it feels... we can try and make it work." Avery looked up to Fred and kisses him. "Now what?" She said. "We can go to court?"

"Brilliant... absolutely brilliantly" Avery sighed and said "but he wouldn't come... Voldemort wouldn't come." Avery sighed and Fred says "that gives us more control"

"But he will just kill me either way... wouldn't he" Lucy said. "True, But it" fred said with out knowing what to say after. "We could ask something else from him" Avery said

"True but how? Fred asked. "We could write a letter to him" fred laughed and said "we can try, but how do we get it to him. If we send it by owl he would probably kill it" Avery said.

"Okay, we will write a letter to him and get Draco to summon him because he is a death eater" Abigail sighed and said "is it risky" avery looked at the ground and said "yes" they all sighed.

30 minutes passed

"Okay we've got to go to the Malfoy's manner, just follow me. I can get you there" they all got to the malfoy manner where they knocked on the door and waited for something.

"Hello, avery. Why are you here?" Mrs malfoy said. "We need to ask for something. They were greeted into the Malfoy's manner by them all. "What was it you wanted Avery"

"We want you to summon Voldemort here. We need to ask him something" Narcissa sighed and said "he is already here." Avery's eyes grew bigger when she heard those words.

"I'll walk you over to him now, he's just in the meeting room with Draco and father. "I know your not my real parents, I met my mum in a safe place, why didn't you tell me"

"Sorry Avery, we really wanted to but Voldemort promised to us that he would kill everyone we know." Avery sighed and said "I need to talk to him, about my mother"

"Very well, I'll make you some lemon drizzled cake, your favourite cake. You can just sit here in this chair and wait for him to come." Avery nodded and looked at the stairs for a few minutes.

10 minutes passed

"Avery here you go, you don't need to feel the need to be scared, I can see it in your eyes" Avery blinked and said "I can't help it" she heard footsteps walking down the corridor.

There was a frozen expression in her face 2 seconds later, "Avery why are you here" Voldemort said surprised. Avery stood up and reached the letter out to him, he grabbed it and read:

Dear Lord Voldemort

I am here to ask for you to return the favour you gave to my actual mum Mrs Montgomery and give her another. The favour you gave her in the passed was,

If she ever saw me again then she would have to keep me forever in the building she is in now or if I wish to leave her at anytime then she should die.

"I feel sad if I had to stay in there forever, please let her have another favour which doesn't hurt me." He sighed and said "it has come to me recently that she is different."

"Please let her have another favour anything, anything." Voldemort nodded and smirked at Avery. "Okay I wish to make your mum a death eater like me"

Avery closed her eyes for a few seconds and opened them back up "o-okay, but can I discuss it with her" Avery said sadly. "Of course, you can go back now to your mother and tell her"

30 minutes passed

"Mum, mum I- I need to say what ye said" her mum turned around to see Avery annoyed but also happy. Avery's eyes turned cold as she walked towards her mum.

"He wants you to become a death eater like him, that was his offer." She sighed and closed her eyes for a few seconds. "I want you to be happy and have a good life beyond here."

"Are you saying yes, I feel like he needs you for something, or he might have a bit of mercy" Avery laughed and walked over to Fred. "Ye sun saying yes, what do we do now"

A few seconds passed

Voldemort appeared in the light and said "well done, you decided to go with this option." Avery hugged her mum for the last time, hoping she would be okay.

He held Lucy's hand and disappeared, Fred ran over to Avery before she began to cry, he held her in his arms until Arthur arrived to pick them all up moments passed and he walked in.

"Come here avery, you've got us now, we can get through this all together" Arthur said hugging her. They all walked towards the car, Fred helping Avery walk over the road in case a car Tried to hurt her again.