Chapter 5

credits to Weasleyqueen13  they boarded the Hogwarts express they noticed they had to get onto the platform first, so they ran in between numbers 9 and 10. Abi went first.

Abi seemed like she knew what she was doing, Mike then said "you next ave" I stood there with my cart and ran. I felt a sudden breeze when I was going through the wall, it was refreshing but also scary.

As I walked onto the platform I say the train, gasped for life. So I walked up to the train and looked for a compartment, when I got to an empty compartment and sat down, I heard some people looking for a place to sit. I offered them a seat in my one.

********************************************

"You can come in here" I said aloud.

"Thank you, may I ask what's your name"

"I feel like if I say you might be disappointed"

"Don't be, we wouldn't care if you were Voldemort's daughter"

"Let me say something first, I'm nothing like my parents, I hope"

"It's fine, we understand"

"My name is, Avery Malfoy, whats yours"

"My name is Fred Weasley"

"And my name is George Weasley"

"Those are really nice names"

"You have a nice name too" Fred said

********************************************

20 minutes later
Avery is getting into her uniform, *shaking* because she feels insecure dressing on a train. When she finished getting dressed she decides to read the rest of  MAGICAL DRAFTS AND POTIONS When she read the rest she was fascinated by what draught can do. The Draught of Living Death is an extremely powerful sleeping draught, sending the drinker into a deathlike slumber.

She slowly looked out of the window and saw the water, she knew they were close. Her eyes turned to the other side of the compartment, to notice that she saw the trolley lady pass. So she opened her door and asked "may I have a chocolate frog" the lady passed her a chocolate frog and Avery handed the money over. Avery read a book about all the sweets she could get at Hogwarts and she did her favourite one was chocolate frog because she gets cards with teacher and interesting facts about themselves. This would be her first one. She opened it up and saw a frog forgery it was real and so it jumped out the window. She took the card and noticed she had Helena Ravenclaw. The house ghost for Ravenclaw.

********************************************

The train came to a stop. Noticing that she was there. She walked out the compartment to hear a man say aloud "firs'- years! Firs' years over here!" Abi came running towards me saying "have you met Fred and George yet!" "Ye I have , there nice aren't they!"

"George just proposed to me" whispering. "I'm really happy for you, let's go he said first years first" they walked towards the boats to begin a new life.

********************************************