Chapter 33

It was now the day they all went back to Hogwarts Avery woke up at 6:00am and got ready she was very excited to go back.

When they were all getting prepared Mrs Weasley said "hurry up children, we need to get to diagon alley,  for Gilderoy Lockhart."

When they got to diagon alley and stood in Gilderoy Lockhart by flew powder they were all seeing that Harry got a bit to far, "Harry are you okay" Avery asked politely.

"Yes thank you Ave" he said uneasily. Avery then said to Fred

"why are hermione and Ginny so happy"

"they love Gilderoy Lockhart, it's weird"

"what's weird?"

"Seeing that your not that fascinated"

"Well he is a fraud, the stuff he does is just copying from other good magicians"

"How did you know that"

"I just know, ha ha"

"Well you are smart"

**************************

When they got to platform nine and three quarters Avery noticed that try only had a few minutes to get through so Avery went in first and then Fred and then followed by george then Percy, Ginny and the parents  but then the wall closed and Harry, Ron and Abigail got trapped.

When Avery, fred, and George all sat in the same compartment, they worried what might have happened to the others that got trapped. George began to cry and then go into a panic attack.

"George it's fine, they will be resourceful and find a way to get to Hogwarts, they could hopefully use the car."