Chapter 16: Painful Memories.

Start from the beginning

Alternate Nya began to sob in relief and anguish, going into Alternate Jay's arms. "Oh my God..." Alternate Jay just stroked her head, And with that, the Nindroid medics disappeared through the doors.

(Y/N) bolted for the door ready to rip Zane apart for this.

"Don't Go." Alternate Kai called rushing towards (Y/N) in an effort to stop her before she went out the door.

"Kai. This is Cole's life on the line and what happens if Zane decided he could do this to you... To any of you... He cant get away with this!" (Y/N) declared to the Fire Ninja.

Alternate Kai stood for a moment, eyes widened, frozen. Fear practically radiating off of the red ninja. He looked to his sister and her boyfriend in hopes they could stop her without telling her anything important.

Alternate Nya caught Alternate Kai gaze. The Fear, panic, desperation...

Neither dared to breathe...

Then she spoke...

"(Y/N), sweetie we're all upset over this." Alternate Nya began with a very gentle and calm voice as not to agitate (Y/N) in any way.

"Then let me take care of it!" (Y/N) growled a little the metal of the doorknob crushing under the strength of her grip.

"No, (Y/N). You can't we're a family." Alternate Nya continued to say in this calm tone.

As Alternate Nya and (Y/N) continued to argue back and forth about solving this problem. Alternate Lloyd bit his bottom lip as it trembled, grasping Alternate Cole's limp and very cold hand tightly.

"Hey..." Alternate Lloyd's voice cracked with bitter sadness. Alternate Lloyd used his other arm to rub the tears that were running down his face off.

"You're going to get better, okay? You got to.." Alternate Lloyd took a deep, his voice still shaking, "Please... Don't give up on us Cole... We care for you... So please..."

Alternate Lloyd couldn't say anymore, his own words causing him to break down. Alternate Lloyd griped Alternate Cole's hand tightly, his own body trembling.

"What if Cole didn't wake up? Or worse, what if Cole died alone?" These horrible thoughts ran through Alternate Lloyd mind.