Chapter 15: Alternate Kai's Sorrow.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

~Words~ = False Memories.

Author's Note: This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) followed Alternate Kai out of her bedroom, once his sister was done helping (Y/N). Alternate Kai was excited to get to spend time with (Y/N).

Alternate Kai lead (Y/N) all the way to to the entertainment room, movie already waiting to be played and fresh food just begging to be eaten.

"You know something? You really are...the most beautiful thing in the world." Alternate Kai told her as he sat down on the large couch then gestured (Y/N) to sit beside him.

(Y/N) sat down and gave him an awkward smile, she really wasn't used to this.

"Um, thanks. I think." (Y/N) said unsure how to respond to that.As the pair sat on the huge couch watching a bad horror movie.

(Y/N) burst out laughing furring all the stupid movie deaths. Alternate Kai smiled as he watched (Y/N) laugh before gently patting her head.

"T-This is so funny! Haha!" (Y/N) chuckled softly as she continued to watch the film and Alternate Kai was munching on some snacks.

"(Y/N) you have no idea how good it feels to hear you laugh." Alternate Kai said to her with a big smile.

But in the back of his mind Alternate Kai was trying to hold back tears as a sudden stab of guilt hit him, not for kidnapping (Y/N) and helping remove her memory to make her their (Y/N), but for all the things he's done in his past life to (Y/N) before he'd lost her.

Alternate Kai began sifting and twisting in his seat. (Y/N) becoming more and more aware of the Ninja next to her having a slight panic attack.

Alternate Kai hated himself for what had happened to (Y/N), he still felt like the worst person in the world. He'd put her through so much before, now all he wanted is to give her all the happiness she deserved.

"I swear to god. If anyone ever hurt you, or ever made you the tiniest bit sad I will throw them off a cliff." Alternate Kai promised in a stern voice, jarring (Y/N)'s attention from the movie.

"Why'd you say that? Did something happen?" (Y/N) asked the red ninja next to her with a look of general confusion was on her face.