Chapter 7: Alternate Kai's Flashback

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

~Words~ = False Memories

Author's Note:

This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Alternate Kai was watching (Y/N) far away from with a sad smile on his face. "She was here, she was alive and most importantly she was safe."

Alternate Kai watched as his little sister helped (Y/N) get ready for Cole's date.

Alternate Kai could feel the tugging at his heart over this it was bitter so very bitter.

He loved her so much...

But she didn't love him...

Alternate Kai thought back to a week before... The tragedy...

It had taken him months to work up the courage to do it...

They had been sparing, It had taken quite a bit of pleading with Zane to trade partners with him so Kai could have the time with (Y/N) instead finally Zane relented and Kai got his sparing session.

And of course (Y/N) wasn't gentle when she spared with him but he didn't mind the reason he fought so much with her was because he liked the attention.

It was the only time she gave him her attention. Now all he had to do was give her one little kiss and then tell her how he felt.

Easier said then done but he did it he gave her a kiss and while she was stunned he told her how he felt...

And she turned him down... If she had been cruel or mean to him it would have hurt so much less... But no she was nice and polite and that made it hurt more.

"I don't feel the same way, Kai. So I'm going to have to say no, ok." She said in a soft and caring tone.