Chapter 16: Painful Memories.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

~Words~ = False Memories.

Author's Note: This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Alternate Kai barely noticed when the Nindroid medics arrived, to inspect Alternate Cole. They were pressing Alternate Cole wrists in different locations to find a pulse.

His breath caught in his chest, he wanted to puke.

Alternate Cole looked as if he was sleeping. Though blood poured out of the black ninja's nose and a light halo of blood was forming underneath the brunette's head, not to mention all of the scraps that littered his face.

"Was he still breathing?"

Alternate Jay and Alternate Nya were holding onto each other. Alternate Jay's eyes were red watery he let out the occasional sniffle. Alternate Nya had tears still escaping her eyes.

While Alternate Lloyd was gripping the sheets of (Y/N)'s bed that Alternate Cole had been laid down on. Alternate Lloyd was silent, wiping stray tears with the back of his sleeve.

(Y/N) on the other hand, was furious and torn between looking after Alternate Cole or going after Alternate Zane.

The sombre silence was broken when one of the Nindroid medics went to them to, deliver the news.

The Nindroid medic breathed deeply before talking. "He's stable for now. But suffered extensive injuries."

Alternate Jay's voice wavered a bit as he had to speak over the lump in his throat. "Will he make full recovery?" He asked afraid of what the answer may be. The Nindroid medic paused, flipping through the clipboard.

The Nindroid medics nodded, smiling a bit. "Miraculously, recovery is expected; he's in for a long painful time though."