Chapter 3: Let's go home.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

This is a Spinoff from the main story And no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) was flipping through her book when she heard someone yell.

"Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N) look up to see Cole smiling at her from the kitchen.

(Y/N) nodded acknowledging the ninja of earth as he continued with his misunderstood culinary genius.

"How was today's lecture?" (Y/N) said off handily.

"Lecture? Oh, you mean lesson with Sensei." Cole corrected concentrating on his work.

"Boring as usual." Cole smirked.

The sound of a fight and things breaking hit the air and (Y/N) bolted to go see what it was.

Cole watched with a blank expression as (Y/N) left and went back to stirring the pots in front of him.

(Y/N) walked into the training room to see both Kai's practising fighting moves.

"(Y/N). What are you doing here? Leave! I'm not in the mood for an audience." Original Kai demanded (Y/N) just ignored him and Alternate Kai gave her a friendly wave before wacking his doppelganger in the back of the head for fun.

"Ouch! Why don't you go bother Jay or Zane." Original Kai shouted turning his attention back to the fight, not even realising that (Y/N) had already left. Alternate Kai let out a snort.

Both Nya's came around the corner giggling carrying a large amount of bags stuffed to the brim with clothing in their arms.

"That was fun I guess." Alternate Nya chuckle admiring something in one of her bags.