Chapter 11: Naptime

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

~Words~ = False Memories

Author's Note: This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Alternate Kai carried (Y/N) inside with the utmost care. "I'm fine. I can walk." (Y/N) said while trying to get out of Alternate Kai's arms.

(Y/N) shivered slightly, still sore and cold from the blood loss. "Not a chance your hurt." Alternate Kai counted keeping (Y/N) safe in his arms.

"You're going straight to bed when we get home." Alternate Zane ordered.  (Y/N)'s head hurt too much to argue with either of them.

Though while Kai was carrying her (Y/N) noticed that the people on the streets were keeping their heads down and quickly heading back inside shops or homes when they saw the Ninja's walking up the street.

The Ninja's didn't even seem to notice or care which was raising a red flag for (Y/N).

But she couldn't really do anything and the Ninja's were hovering over her maybe they were more worried about her then what was going on around them (Y/N) rationalised with herself.

Though Zane seemed to be switching between hovering over her and sending Cole death glares for some unknown reason.

(Y/N) was so cold to the touch that when the Ninja's finally got to (Y/N)'s room inside Borg tower, Alternate Kai slipped into the bed with (Y/N) to be her personal heater.

Alternate Nya was taping a fresh, white piece of gauze to (Y/N) head to cover the recent, almost four-inch long cut.

"I just want to sleep." (Y/N) grumbled trying to move away but Alternate Kai stopped her.

"(Y/N) let us help you. You aren't alone anymore you have us to rely on." Alternate Kai instead and his sister fished with the gauze.

"My brothers right (Y/N). Now get some sleep." Alternate Nya instructed.

"Cole I want a word with you in my office." Alternate Zane growled as they were leaving. Alternate Cole gulped but complied with the demand.

(Y/N) noticing Alternate Cole's fearful behaviour sat up and tried to follow him out to see what was wrong but Alternate Kai and Alternate Nya stopped her.