Chapter 8: Safe.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

~Words~ = False Memories

Author's Note:

This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) was surprised when Nya walked into her room with bags of clothing and her brother bringing in the rest for her.

Nya informed her that Cole was taking (Y/N) to a festival and that they need to wear more appropriate clothing for it. Which Nya took the liberty to help her in finding a kimono to wear.

(Y/N) looked over all the bags with a nervous look Nya and reassured her that she was here to help her and there was nothing to be worried about.

Cole was waiting down in the lobby in his own dark Kimono. Jay and Lloyd were waiting with him Jay in a blue Kimono and Lloyd in his green Kimono.

"Do you think she'll back out?" Cole asked his brothers. Jay put his hand on Cole's shoulder to comfort him.

"She won't back out, Nya's helping her out. Just go easy on her she's not a social person you're going to need to show her that there nothing to be worried about." Jay said trying to boost Cole's confidence.

"Wow!" Lloyd said when he glanced up the stairs as both Nya and (Y/N) walked down them.

(Y/N) looked absolutely gorgeous in her ebony kimono. The hem and collar were lined with a sparkling silver, fine silk. Nya had chosen to dress (Y/N) in Cole's customary colour instead of (Y/N)'s charcoal grey for Cole's benefit.

As Cole stood there admittedly drooling over (Y/N), his brothers laughed behind his back.

As a nervous (Y/N) made it to the bottom step behind Nya. Cole exhaled and reached out to hold (Y/N)'s hand, shooting her a smile as lead her out the door of the tower and waved goodbye to the others.

As they made their way to the festival (Y/N) was shuddered in fear and excitement. Excitement at all the new things to see though afraid of all the people. Cole stood in front of her, blocked (Y/N) with his body as (Y/N) stepped closer to him for sanctuary.

"It's alright (Y/N), I'll look after you. Nothing will hurt you ever again." Cole promised. (Y/N) smiled at him missed the darker tone in the Master of Earth's voice.

Cole was determined that (Y/N) would have the time of her life. They were here to have fun, Cole would make sure of it.

Cole lead (Y/N) to where all the vendors had set up shop. (Y/N) looked at all the trinkets and goods lay before them with indifference.

"See something you like?" Cole asked standing behind her. (Y/N) shook her head and held on to Cole's hand again as the crowd steadily filtered past them.

Cole and (Y/N) strolled together, shoulders brushing every so often Cole's hand was still in hers. They walked in a companionable silence, taking in the glow of the moon.

A small group rushed roughly past the pair. Cole quickly came in handy by being a good wall and protected her in his arms.

Once the group was gone. Cole turned to face (Y/N) and drank in her features caressed by the moonlight and (Y/N) started back just as intently. Cole stared at her with a sweet smile tugging on his lips.

(Y/N) moved closer to the Master of Earth. Being in his arms felt safe, for the first time in her life. She felt safe.

"I'll always protect you (Y/N)." Cole whispered into her ear. "I know you will." (Y/N) responded immediately.