Chapter 2: I Don't Trust Them.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) did not like this. (Y/N) did not like this at all.

After Alternate Zane announced that there were some complications with his device and that they were not able to return home for the time being.

That idiot Kai and his sister had decided to invite these Alternate Ninja to Stay with them till they were able to find a way back home.

(Y/N) was having a difficult time adjusting to the excess of Ninja that were now invading her personal space.

Original Lloyd got a good chuckle out of it and told her to just tolerate it they would return home as soon as they could.

It was as if she couldn't get away from them everywhere she went one Alternate Ninja would appear ready to plague her and bother her with annoying questions or a sudden need for attention.

Example everything that had happened that very morning. (Y/N) tripped over Alternate Lloyd who had snuck into her room at some point in the night and slept on the floor.

The boy apologised saying that it had been too crowded to sleep in the gaming room with his team and snuck in here to get some sleep.

(Y/N) let out a frustrated sigh and let it go because the poor boy looked like he was about to cry.

At breakfast, Alternate Cole and Alternate Nya seamed to have decided to join forces in their disruptions.

Alternate Cole kept offering to cook something but Original Jay and Original Kai stopped him and Original Zane cooked breakfast for everyone instead.

Alternate Nya kept pestering (Y/N) while she was trying to eat. "Hey (Y/N), want me to style your hair?" Alternate Nya asked.