Chapter 14: An Unexpected Arrival.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

~Words~ = False Memories

Author's Note: This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Alternate Nya strolled into (Y/N)'s room with a huge smile on her face. Her enthusiasm and joy were so infectious that even (Y/N) could feel it rubbing off on herself already.

(Y/N) looked at her friend with an uneasy smile. She wasn't used to infectious enthusiasm and joy so it was creeping her out.

"Hi, Nya are you feeling ok?" (Y/N) said trying to keep her tone neutral as to keep Nya calm and not entice her to lash out in any way.

"I just got the news. I'm here to help you." Nya said with eyes glowing with excitement.

"News? Help?" (Y/N) questioned unsure what Nya was talking about to her.

"I'll handle everything so you and my brother can just focus on getting ready and having a good time." Alternate Nya instructed (Y/N) with a huge smile on her face.

"Ok?" (Y/N) said out loud use of what to say. "Now let's get ready!" Alternate Nya assured (Y/N) and dived into (Y/N)'s closet and started pulling out outfits for (Y/N) to try on.

(Y/N) noticed that almost everything Nya pulled of the closet was some shade of red.

"Nya?" (Y/N) questioned holding up a red item of clothing. "Oh, Please." Alternate Nya pleaded with (Y/N). "It's my brothers favourite colour. It would make him really happy that'd you'd be willing to try wearing it."

(Y/N) let out a gruff sigh and said. "I'm already regretting this." Which Nya took for a yes. "Well, that was easier than I expected." Alternate Nya chuckled to herself and went back to pulling things out for (Y/N) to try on.

(Third Person P.O.V)