Chapter 1: Sometimes Disasters Happen.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

This is a Spinoff from the main story: This idea kept popping up inside my head and I need to deal with it. And no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Sometimes disasters happen without warning... Striking one moment and gone the next.

It had been a rather peaceful day at Ed and Edna's scrap and Junk. The ninja and Nya were looking for things to repair the bounty's boosters.

(Y/N) was just here to see Ed and Edna and had no interest in helping the ninja look for the items they sought.

Edna was telling (Y/N) all about the time Jay and herself had one a mother and son rollerblading tournament when a low, ominous roar grew steadily louder, like the approach of an unseen speeding jet engine.

"What the heck is that?" Kai complained, clamping a hand over each ear.

The sound was echoing harshly from the metal walls of Jay's family junkyard. "Where's it coming from?" Cole screamed as he took cover.

"I don't see anything." Jay shouted back flinching as the sound got worse.

Before any of them had a chance to investigate further. There was a great tearing noise and a blazing wound of fire and thunder spread through the air.

The next thing everyone knew was that they had been knocked down to the hard surface.

(Y/N) still had ringing in her ears but she could faintly hear Zane's voice.

"Initiating program shut-off. The transition readings were higher than they should have been."

(Y/N) was still on the ground she managed to catch sight of Ed and Edna staring at some ting behind the wrecked car the had ducked behind for cover.

(Y/N) managed to crawl up behind them and see what the pair were looking at.