Chapter 10: Lies

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

~Words~ = False Memories Author's Note: This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) groaned her head ached and so did her body. How many people had she fought? It wasn't unusual for her to pass out and wake up covered in bruises in the past.

Right now, it felt as if she'd passed out on stone. Her body felt as though it was being weighed down with concrete.

(Y/N) tried to move her limbs but realises that they have been tied together.

The coldness of the floor was numbing the side of her body, Blood streaming down her face, dripping down onto her legs.

There was a hollow thump sounded like it reverberated around the room. Then around (Y/N)'s skull, her brain already felt like cotton, the painful sound only added to her suffering. Then the echo of footsteps walking up to her. (Y/N) continued to feign sleep.

"Wake up." A voice demanded. (Y/N) heard an annoyed sigh and then a rustling by her head then something is reffed from her head.

(Y/N) still didn't open her eyes. The fuzzy feeling in her mind everything was a dull sort of haze.

 (Y/N) cracked one eye open, only to be blinded by the light. Standing before her was an orange four armed man she'd never seen before, a ghost and a girl with a stupid purple headdress and face paint that made her look serpent-like.

The ghost and the four-armed man were floating explaining why she only heard one set of footsteps.

"Who are you?!" The ghost demanded. "(Y/N)." (Y/N) answered honestly giving the weird strangers a bizarre look.

"Lies!" The girl shouted at (Y/N), "She's dead!"

(Y/N) gave the girl a peculiar look as she tried especially hard not to snicker at this girl.