Chapter 18: Whether you like it or not!

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

~Words~ = False Memories.

Author's Note: This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are NOT from the movie. That is a story that comes later. :)

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Alternate ____

After what seemed like forever, hours upon hours, (Y/N) finally woke up. She was exhausted and could barely keep her eyes open and her mind thick with the fog of forced sleep.

(Y/N) sat up helping clear the fog of pain from her mind. The rush of memories came back to her. Slowly forcing herself out of her bed.

(Y/N) began to pace nervously across her bedroom floor. Back and forth; back and forth. She was positive that she would wear a rather large hole in her carpet.

She couldn't believe she was acting like this. She was the damn Master of Karma for crying out loud. And she was pacing the floor worried about what was going on.

"This is ridiculous!" (Y/N) groaned angrily. "Damn it!" She mentally cursed herself. She shouldn't be this on edge. Was he insane?

And why on earth was she following Zane's orders to stay in her room was beyond her. Especially since the words from earlier still rang in her ears and made her blood boil.

"Oh? Is it now." Came a stern voice from the doorway (Y/N) quickly spun around. There standing at the now open door with a stern look firmly placed on his face; was Alternate Zane.

"Zane." (Y/N) said angrily, her eyes quickly clouding with anger.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" He sounds exasperated. "Couldn't sleep." (Y/N) responds sarcastically.

"I understand you are upset." Alternate Zane stated. "Oh, I am beyond upset Zane." (Y/N) snipped back.

"I am trying to keep you safe." Alternate Zane grumbles, crossing his arms.

"From what? Cole?" (Y/N) shouts at him.

Alternate Zane grimaces and he glances away, refusing to make eye contact. And rubs the back of his neck as he sighs. (Y/N) knows she's struck a nerve.

"I know I have made some mistakes. I know that the part I went too far when I punished Cole. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry for how hostile I was because you got hurt and I regret it. I do not want to see you hurt ever again."