Chapter 13: Kai

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

~Words~ = False Memories

Author's Note: This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Alternate Kai awoke and blushed at (Y/N) fast asleep, he couldn't help studying the black silk kimono she still had on.

Alternate Kai blushed and without thinking, Alternate Kai quickly pulled (Y/N) into a hug, nuzzling her hair. (Y/N) awoke while Alternate Kai enveloped her in his arms.

"(Y/N), you're up." Alternate Kai said in surprise. "How are you feeling? Are you still in pain?"

(Y/N) pushed Alternate Kai away and cleared her throat, looking slightly annoyed. "I feel much better." (Y/N) said kicking off a couple of blankets, climbing out of the bed.

When she stood, she felt slightly dizzy, but it quickly went away. She was still doing much better than she was before. At least she wasn't in any pain and her head no longer felt as though it was a drum.

Alternate Kai walked over to (Y/N) and gave her an innocent look. "Hey, (Y/N) can we... Can we... Have a... Can we spend some time together." Alternate Kai finally managed to blurt out.

"Um... After last time I went outside I'd rather not be outside for a while." (Y/N) pointed out.

"Oh, no... I meant here in the tower. You'd and I could have some nice privet time together.

(Y/N) went silent for a moment, before raising an eyebrow. "I'm going need an explanation."

Alternate Kai could tell how little she understood about personal interactions, but he was planning on making them both happy.

"I just want one... " Alternate Kai pleaded as (Y/N) hears a sudden thump hit the floor. (Y/N) peek over at what that noise was. Alternate Kai knees were down on the ground with his hands clasped together.