Chapter 5: The Missing (Y/N)

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Alternate Zane gently unlocked (Y/N)'s restraints. She was so pale and weak and he would have thought so if he had not known her personally. It broke his heart.

Alternate Zane placed a small loving kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead before softly picked her up and carrying her to her private chambers.

"You really should rest." Alternate Zane said in a serious tone as laid her to rest in her bed.

Alternate Zane stared at (Y/N) for what felt like an eternity as he stroked her hair in a loving manner.

The day they had lost her played in his mind:

A cheer went up as the last of the criminal forces retreat once more Ninjago was safe.

The ninja took a moment to indulge in relief when they realised one of the team was missing...

(Y/N)

When they finally found her she was with a group of small children the ninja had rushed to greet her but (Y/N) had leaned away and that was when he suddenly realizes that the bottom half of her cloak was drenched in blood.

Before (Y/N) could say a word. Nya, Jay and Lloyd escorted the children away as Kai started to berate (Y/N) for being so brutal...

Till (Y/N) fell over.

And that's when it dawned on the remaining ninja that it wasn't the enemies blood her clock was drenched in her own blood.

"You'll be okay," Cole had said holding (Y/N)'s head up. "You're always okay."

"Shhh." (Y/N) had whispered her hand reaching out slowly and weakly to touch Cole's face. It was only then that the Ninja of Earth realizes he is crying.

"Don't... Cry... Tell... Everyone...I loved them." (Y/N) had struggled to say. Those words had made Zane's heart stop in his chest.

"Don't you say that. You tell everyone that when you wake up from this, ok." Cole had cried holding (Y/N) tighter.

The part was all a blur of panic, fear and hands covered in blood.

They had just made it into the ambulance when (Y/N)'s heart just stops, and the noise as the heart rate monitor flatlines was all the Ninja of Ice could hear.

Then the ambulance stops and the back doors open, and Cole had helped the Doctor get the gurney out, rushing it toward the operating theatre as The Doctor continued to do chest compressions.

Once in the theatre, the Doctor started up the defibrillator, The Doctor shouted: "Clear!" As she pressed down the paddles to (Y/N)'s chest.

The Doctor amped up the voltage and tried again. "Clear!" The whining flatline of the heart monitor taunted everyone. "Come on!" The Doctor pleaded. "Clear!"

The Doctor kept trying, but the continuous stream of the heart monitor marked her efforts futile. Finally, The Doctor stepped back. "Time of death 12:01 AM."

As soon as the Doctor finished speaking the ninja's had started to wail and collapsing into sobs.

(Y/N)'s funeral had been a solum private ceremony. It was attended by the ninja and their families it had been peaceful until a fight broke out as blame, threats and punches were thrown about.

(Y/N) would have liked it...