Part 2:

Logan POV:

I woke up and noticed Lilie gone from her bed, I stood up and put on my shirt and jeans then headed out into the front room.

I noticed that Lilie was making a full breakfast. I grinned then went up behind her and stole a piece of bacon and stuffed it in my mouth.

Lilie smacked my hand "Oi mate wait for Alfie and Zoe to get up!" She said smiling wildly.

I loved her smile. I grinned and started to lay the table. I glanced at the clock, it was 11:00am "How long have you been up?"

She shrugged looking at the clock "5 hours? Well I woke up at 6." she said putting some bacon on a plate. I looked at her with my mouth open.

I don't know how she wakes up so early. I glance down at my phone that just buzzed. I looked through my Facebook and noticed that Naomi and Marcus were holding a massive party.

It said your aloud to bring 1 friend. I glanced at Lilie who was making some cake pops. "Can I ask you something?" I asked.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow "Whhaatt?" She said dragging the words out sounding suspicious.

"Do you want to come to Narcus's party with me?" I said casually grabbing the plates and cutlery.

She grinned when she heard Narcus but when I asked if she wanted to come her mouth dropped open.

After a minute she shook her head "No" she said turning away from me.

I instantly felt heart broken "Why not?" I asked standing the opposite side of the counter to her.

"Um I've been asked already" Lilie replied walking into the bathroom and locked the door.

As soon as Lilie had turned the locked Zoe and Alfie came into the dining room. I grabbed my twin and Zoe by the hand and dragged them over to the sofa.

"Who is taking Lilie to Narcus's party?" I said a bit too angrily. They give each other a confused glance then turn back to me.

Zoe looked at me "Urm Joe is" she said confused "Why?"

I frowned "No reason" I said heading towards the kitchen and passing everyone their plates. Lilie still hadn't come out.