"Cheers!"

--- *** --- 

"Jude, the lunch is already ready! It's served on the table."

"Goddamn it! Just 5 more minutes, Mother Superior! I will be out of the bathroom very soon."

--- *** --- 

"Why not? It's not forbidden for us, the nuns and priests to smoke a bit. It doesn't hurt to smoke and watch the rain in the same time, ya know!" 

"I know! Thank you!"

--- *** ---

--- Flashback ---

--- 14th of February, 1961 ---

"Cayden, where you're driving me?" The much younger woman's hoarsely jubilant chuckle clicked the roof of her mouth, whereas his mammoth, callous hand slapped her round, shed like a snake skin in a thin dark panty hose knee playfully.

"To my house, Josephine! Didn't you forget about our first date?" The Italian compatriot was driving Josephine up to his dilapidating property as his cab glided the cleared by its luxurious pile of snow path, linking with the way to the partly godforsaken two-story property. Her petite, alabaster hand managed to lower to his larger, amusingly warm, pawing it on top. Her slim, long as flute stings fingers kneaded gently, lovingly his calloused knuckle, admiring its true nature of the serial killer's masculinity.

Josephine was actually a young woman in her mid-20s, whose skin tone was as fair as alabaster. Her short haircut was pigmented naturally with auburn dye, framing refinedly her oval, full profile. Her button nose ideally matched with her big forest green pools, dappled with navy blue pigments, dueling with dominance whether by prepondirating the navy one sometimes, whereas other times more the forest green. Her height was approximately 5'6 with willowy body structure, building her entire identity. Last but not least, Josephine was usually wearing green in all shades garments, hugging her willowy frame. She's actually graduated from social science's university in Michigan by moving in Vermont for better life.

Cayden and Josephine have known each other for a week and right on St. Valentine's day, the both adults organized their first date in the Italian compatriot's home, due to the fact, the young lady despised going on hikes during daylight hours. She wasn't very fond of the daylight episode of the day, because of the sun, light and its ambience of passing overcrowded streets in Vermont's outskirts every time she went shopping in the grocery store or somewhere else.

"I haven't Cayden! So what's for dinner?" The young lady posed the question as her childlike inquisiteveness pressed the exceeding panic button in no time by snatching her pocket mirror from her purse, inspecting in a scrutiny once again her facial features and her dark make-up such as dark red lipstick, midnight black eyeshadows and midnight black eyeliner, contouring her long as harpy's feather wings, seizing her lips in a pensive, attentive pluck.

"It's a surprise, honey! But I promise the dinner is going to be very...very yummy, hands down!" The hoarseness and rich undertones in his snicker didn't fade even when the car's radio wasn't even humming. It wasn't even turned on to entertain and distract the both adults. "Have you ever been on a date, darling? I mean, where the gentleman prepares something so delicious for his lady." The callous fingers' motion of massage on her round knee highly affected her anatomy, drenching her flexible folds to every delicate and sensual touch.The personal level of the posed question dumbfounded the brunette, whose ivory, yellow-stained due to the quantity of smoked cigarettes daily, in order to keep her weight on the same scale and killing off the appetite chewed on her lower lip featherly.