⋆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕊𝕠 𝔽𝕒𝕣 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪⋆

Start from the beginning

--- *** ---

"We're looking for Judy Martin and Edward Ralph Howard as they're supposed to be still recovering from the car crash that befell them the last night."

"Hold on a second, ma'am! J-Judy, Judy Martin! E-Edward Ralph Howard! I'm afraid to tell you that they're released earlier tonight as they've fully recovered from the car accident's injuries."

--- *** ---

An hour later after the former devotional woman of the cloth was resigned from the facility after recovering in no time along with her ray of sunshine from the road accident's morbid injuries, the elder woman of the cloth paid a visit to the Vermont hospital by seeing her own former protégé with her ray of sunshine and getting a train for Connecticut.

As Jude and Mother Claudia shared a wagon together, Edward rested peacefully as a nestled bird in its own nest, built by rich pile of straw, calling it its own home. Warmness and love, fusing as one smeared invisibily its essence in the nest. The both ladies seated against each other, sharing a handful of inches.

The night was approaching and the incessant buzzing of the train engine was somewhat obnoxious for the blonde. Sunset's prospect nuances of peach orange and pink tinged the darkening sky. The moon rise hovered gradually in the sky's prospect.

The young boy has already been nursed shortly after getting the train for Connecticut and thereafter fell asleep within seconds.

The train for Connecticut didn't have galore of passengers since it remained less than a week up to St. Valentine.

When the former pious sister of the church resigned from the hospital as they have transmitted her with a wheelchair up to the exit and thereafter in the taxi, she was donned in the same attires which she wore until the road accident. Perhaps midnight black ankle boots, shoeing her petite, flimsy feet. Silver huggies earrings, pierced into her earlobes as icycles. Long chestnut brown pantaletot, matching with her midnight black mini skirt as its hem flared like bonfire across her midthighs, exposing majorly her leanly drop-dead gorgeous, long as towers legs. Dark stockings shed as a snake skin her legs. White wool sweater hugging exquisitely her torso as wool armor underneath her chestnut pantaletot and additionally contouring definedly the roundness, fullness of her sore, vaguely limping breasts. Black and white beret capped her crunchy long mop of sleek old Hollywood gilded tresses, framing ideally her pale as egg, porcelain complexion. She looked beautiful, regardless in her former mentor's eyes, Madeleine, Timothy or Frank.

"It's exhausting how long we should travel up to Connecticut." A heavy sigh flushed from her constricted chest, baptized in bruises and mauve tints, rocking lightly the cradled nest of her little bird. Her naturally rosy-coloured, soft as satin lips parted in an unexplainable pout, transfixing her encumbered with dead weight almost blinking caramel brown orbs on the window as the sufficiently high speed of the train passed like fog the abundance of trees, bushes and plants, christened in snow. "Especially with a train from Vermont."

"Don't be that worried, my child! It's just within eleven hours until we're in Connecticut." The older lady's optimism and realism feudened in her assurance as a slight, sympathetic smile danced across her lips. Her winter blue orbs lowered to the kipping almost five-month-old infant, unable to control the angles of her lips' corners, constricting her jaw line. "I didn't mean to be brash, Jude, but you're a strong woman and you don't complain even for the pettiest things. You're a warrior." The senior holy woman emphasized the last sentences emphatically as her fingers which were fixing her dark wimple, were crafting the adjustment of the wimple.