Margot went back into the room, she went into her closet and found a jumper. She dried off the girl and changed her clothes to the jumper before moving her back to the bed. She covered the girl in blankets and made sure the temperature in the house was the warmest it could be, all to make sure the girl warmed up.

She left the girl in the bed as she walked outside, where Robbie stood.

"Have there been any fires that happened as of late?" she asked.

Robbie shrugged, "No, why do you ask?"

"Well," said Margot, "As I was cleaning her off, I noticed she had a burn mark on her back, it didn't look old either."

"Perhaps death eaters attacked her home and she somehow survived," said Robbie, "We could ask her when she awakens."

"Did you send the patronus?" asked Margot, Robbie nodded.

"I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he arrives."

Margot turned to Robbie, "I'm going to head down to the river to see if there's anything else that could belong to her. Try to talk to her if she wakes up."

Robbie nodded and headed inside.

Margot headed down to the river quickly. She quickly located the spot where they found the girl and started to look around for anything. She found a shoe, which she put in the bag, despite it not being wearable. As she dug around the dirt, she also found a bracelet. She put it in the bag before she continued to look around. A few feet away from the river was half of a wand. The girl was a witch. Margot continued to search, trying to find the other half of the wand, but there was nothing else and so Margot returned to the house.

THE LAST THING she remembered was the icy cold water as she drowned in it

THE LAST THING she remembered was the icy cold water as she drowned in it. Her lungs desperately begged for air, but no matter how much she tried to paddle her arms against the water, she couldn't find the surface.

Then it went all black.

She could feel her body heating up, much to her discomfort. Her body was awake, but she couldn't open her eyes. She tried to wiggle her fingers as she continued to lay there, counting down until she could move. Finally, her eyes snapped open.

Her hand went up to her head as she felt it throb. She sat up slowly, her hand still resting on her head. She scanned the room, she didn't recognize it.

Despite being covered in blankets, she still shivered. She had enough of this, she didn't know what was going on and she was starting to panic. She threw the blankets off her, revealing a maroon jumper and a pair of sweats.