~Epilouge~

*3 Years Later*

"Spud! Quit being mean to Kenealy!" Dean shouted to the cat that was currently bopping the dog in the nose. "I can't believe you talked me into letting you get a stupid cat." He stated with a huff. "Oh please! If you can have the dumb mutt I should be able to have my kitty. Besides at least he's properly house trained! The same can't be said for her." She stated as she took her place on the couch. "Whoever told me getting a cat as your marriage gift was a great idea...lied." He again huffed as he took his spot beside her before wrapping her in his arms. Marei chuckled, "It was Joe-Joe and. And Spud was a great gift. In fact, he was my favorite gift!" She stated with a fond smile. Dean chuckled lightly before leaning down to give her a light kiss. "Well, I'm happy if you're happy then." "Good. I love you" Marie smiled. "Forever." Dean smiled. "And always."

~~~The End~~~

A/N: I have ended this story as it is so that should I want or should you all want me to I can go back and make a sequel/spin-off/one-shot with it later on maybe. I know this took longer then I was hoping for (and probably you all were hoping for as well). I hope that you all have enjoyed reading it though as I enjoyed writing it. I thank you all for sticking around to see it through till the end! 

On a side note! I have many more new ideas for other stories to write. Here is a shortlist of some of the topics I might write my next story on. If you see anything you like message me and I'll see what I can do!

Topics

The Walking Dead(Daryl most likely) 

WWE(Dean, Roman, The Sheild, Jeff Hardy, Hardy Boys, The Undertaker, etc.)

Twilight(Jasper most likely)

Kpop(BTS, Monsta X, TxT, etc.)