Ch. 12

In the morning when Marie woke up she realized she wasn't in her and Deans room. When she looked near the doorway she saw Romans travel bag as well as her own. Perhaps Roman had brought her to his room after she had fallen asleep during their TV show marathon? After showering and getting ready for the day Marie headed to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. The only problem was that Dean was already up and cooking. "Good morning." Dean jumped almost dropping the omelette that he was making. He gave an embarrassed chuckle at her smile. "You're up early. And making breakfast too? I didn't even know you could cook." "Oh yeah well I needed some time to think about some stuff. Strangely enough cooking stuff helps me clear my mind enough to think." "I see. Is it something I could maybe help you with? Sometimes it helps to lay your thoughts out to another person." He froze. He couldn't exactly tell her that he had been up all night trying to make his decision. "-en? Dean are you OK?" She asked worried that she had said something to upset him. He shook his head to clear his mind. "Yeah i'm OK. I uh was just getting lost in my thoughts again. Thanks for the offer but I think I need to figure this out on my own." "OK. Just know that i'm here if you need me." She said smiling and patting him on the back as she passed by to grab a bottle of water. Dean blushed, "Uh yeah thanks."

"What are we gonna do today? I don't want to just hang out in the hotel again. I wanna do something fun!" Seth shouted as he jumped up from the couch. "Sit down you idiot." Dean stated as he saw Marie wince at the volume of Seth's voice. Seth groaned as he sat down mopping. "Come on guys, you've got to admit it would be fun to go out and do something." Roman said as he patted Seth's back. "OK but what would we do?" Dean asked as he glanced at the other three. "Amusement park!!!" Seth shouted hopping up again. Roman sighed, "Alright. I guess we're going to the amusement park. Let's go get ready. Everybody's got 20 minutes and then we'll head out."

"Alright Seth why don't you hold on to my hand? We don't want you getting lost or taken right?" Marie asked with a sarcastic tone and smile. "Haha. You think you're so funny don't you?" Seth asked making a pouty face. Roman and Dean laughed before steering the group towards the ticket booth. After buying wristbands for each of them, they all headed to the big rides in the park. "Listen up boys cause i'll only say this once. I absolutely refuse to go on anything that goes upside down." She said with a very serious look on her face. "Oh is someone afraid of the scary rides?" Dean joked as they all headed to the first ride. Marie frowned, "It's because she's paranoid." Roman supplied as they stood in line. Dean quirked an eyebrow. "Wait really?" "Yeah she's always been like that. Even as kids growing up." Roman said as they all climbed onto the ride.

When they had finished riding for the day they decided to grab something to eat before leaving the park. "I'm getting pizza what about you guys?" Marie asked as she payed for her slice of pizza and a water. "I guess today will be our cheat day?" Seth stated shrugging his shoulders. After grabbing their food the all sat at a picnic table under the shade. "The show is tomorrow. Are you gonna come with us?" Dean asked out of curiosity, but also with a little hope that she would. She sat quite for a minute just thinking. Finally she nodded her head in agreement. "Sure. I bet it's better in person then just watching from at home." "You used to watch at home?" Seth asked. "Of course I did. I wanted to make sure they were treating my baby brother right!" "She's so overprotective isn't she?" Dean asked Roman while jokingly smacking his back. "Oh you have no idea." Roman replied with a loving smile on his face.