CH. 15

*sigh* "Can I have a minute to speak to Dean? Alone." She asked surprising everyone in the room including Dean. "Uh...Yeah sure I guess." Hunter replied before they all exited the room. It was quiet for a minute. Dean shuffled awkwardly, "You uh...You wanted to talk to me?" He asked taking a seat beside her. "Um yeah. So I know we've only known each other for a few weeks but I feel like we've gotten kind of close." She blushed embarrassed to admit her thoughts. Dean nodded agreeing. "I-I feel like accepting the contract to be a superstar would make me happy. I love wrestling and apparently everyone thinks I'm good at it. I know what my brother wants me to do. I;m sure Seth will agree with him, but.... I want to know what you think I should do?" She asked quietly. Dean was shocked. She wanted to know what he thinks she should do. Him? Dean Ambrose, No good, dirty deeds, Dean Ambrose? She, beautiful, sweet, kind and caring Marie wanted to know what he thought. "Dean?" "Uh...Yeah sorry I was just thinking. This is a huge deal for you yah know?" "That's why I want to know your opinion Dean. Like I said I feel like we've gotten close over the few weeks I've been with you guys, but right now your opinion matters most to me." He was silent for a minute or two. "I think you should do it. Sign the contract do a few segments and matches. If you don't like it or it doesn't work out then you can quite when the contract runs out." She nodded before reaching over to hug him. "Thank you Dean. This means a lot." "Jon." "Wh-What?" She leaned back from the hug. "Jon. My names Jon." She smiled. "Thank you Jon."

"So have you reached a decision yet?" Asked Stephanie as they all re-entered the room. "Yes we talked it over and Jon helped me reach a decision..I'll do it!" She replied smiling. "Yo Rome. Did she just call him Jon? Since when does she do that? Since when does she know that?" Seth asked as he whispered in his ear. Roman frowned, "That's a good question. One I will be getting an answer for." Seth gulped...oops.

"OK so here's the contract. If you can just initial here, here, here, and sign here?" Marie read it over before initialing and signing. Hunter and Stephanie smiled, "Welcome to the WWE family." Marie smiled, "So I'm just going to be hanging out at the next few shows till my character is actually introduced?" "Yep that's about it. We shoot a promo about getting a new superstar who surpasses everyone's expectations and was able to be signed to the main roster of RAW. We'll drop hints of your character here and there after the first one or two, so you all need to think up a character idea soon." Hunter stated. "What about like when we were kids? The name you used when we play wrestled?" Roman suggested. "Little Shadow? That's not very intimidating Ro." "Haha no. How about Shadow? Your whole thing can be that you follow us, the Shield around and be our fourth member? That would only happen though after we save you from the brainwashing of the Authority. Until then you'll just be the shadow of the Authority and silently follow them around. When we rescue you, you can change your gear and start talking and shooting promos and stuff?" "Huh. Not bad Reigns. I like it, let's do it!" Hunter and Stephanie agreed.