CH. 6

When they made it inside Marie headed off as if she had been to that mall before. The boys followed along at a more moderate pace. When they had caught up to her, they watched as she entered a store and when they looked up...It was Starbucks. "A Starbucks?" Dean asked, quirking an eyebrow. Roman chuckled as he headed into the store. "Might as well grab a drink while we're here." As they headed inside Marie had already ordered her drink and was waiting in line to receive it. "Hey boys. Sorry but I kinda needed the energy more than anything right now." "No it's fine little sis. We thought we'd grab a drink too." Roman said after giving the cashier his order. After ordering and receiving their drinks, all four headed out and onto the next store. "You know you guys don't have to follow me around right? I'm sure there's probably something you guys would rather be doing while we're here." She said glancing to the three of them. "Nah, I don't mind and I don't have any stores I want to look at. You boys?" Roman asked looking at the other two. They both nodded their heads agreeing. They followed here to the next store...Belks. "Really sis?" Asked Roman when he noticed where she was headed. "What would you prefer I take you boys to Victoria Secret or Forever 21?" She asked with a blank look on her face. Nothing else was said as they all headed to the females clothing section. "You still into the same styling of clothing as you were the last time I saw you?" Roman asked as they entered the section. "Mostly yeah. Remember stay away from pink and don't you dare show me anything that's yellow!" She said wrinkling her nose up in disgust. "Why not yellow?" Seth asked, very curious as to the answer. "It's just a color that makes me sick. Never really sure why it just always has." She says holding up a shirt and looking in a nearby mirror to see how it'll look. After about 20 minutes or so. She held about 10 different outfits and was ready to check out. "Is that all for you today miss?" Asked the cashier. Marie nodded her head yes as Roman payed and grabbed her bags. "I have money Joe-Joe, I could have played you know." "No way! You're my little sis. Im'ma take care of you while you're here. You don't need to worry bout anything." He said leaning down to give her a side hug. She sighed, "Thanks Joe-Joe. But i'm still older than quite calling me little!" She said smacking him in the back of his neck as she wasn't able to reach his head. Seth and Dean gave a chuckle as they watched the interaction between the two siblings. "Where to next?" Seth asked as they continued walking. "That's a surprise!" She said as they turned down the left wing of the mall. Roman laughed as he guessed which store they were headed to next. Marie nodded her head agreeing silently with her brother. As they started walking in the direction of the store Seth and Dean finally caught on and chuckled as well. "Hot Topic is bound to have a few things that i'll want if no where else does." Stated Marie as she headed straight to the back where the t-shirts could be found. While Marie and Dean were looking at the shirts, Roman and Seth walked around just scanning the shelf's on the walls. "You looking for band t-shirts or TV-t's?"(That what I call shirts based off of TV's or movies) Dean asked while checking out a shirt for himself. "Both but mostly band-t's." She replied picking up a BVB's t-shirt. After picking up some more band-t's, she headed to the other side of the back wall to look at the TV-t's. "Oh man look Dean they have WWE-t's!!!"(I have no idea if this is true or not but that would be great if they did.) Marie said lifting up a Jeff Hardy t-shirt. She started running around looking through the shirts and grabbing the ones of her favorite Superstars. By the end she came to the register line with the t-shirts of Jeff Hardy, The Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Shield, and a shirt of each of Roman, Seth and Deans logos. She also had several band-t's as well. After checking out and grabbing the bags Marie and the boys decided to grab some food before heading back to the hotel.