Ch. 56

Dean sighed. He didn't know what to think. He was upset that she seemed so close with Finn that she was willing to let him into her room with her...alone. Then again after she explained what Finn did for her while he wasn't able to be there to help her, he figured he could try and overlook it. "Alright, I get it. I'm sorry I got mad and jumped to conclusions. I'm still not used to this couple stuff and I assumed the worst." Shadow sighed, "It's fine. You're right, it looked bad on my part and I'm sorry for that. We're both new at this, so how about we call it even and move on? Finn is nothing more then our friend and that's all he'll ever be. You know I love you right?" She asked hesitantly. Dean frowned before walking across the room to wrap her in his arms. "Of course I know. You know I love you too right?" Shadow smiled, "Of course." Dean leaned down to give her a sweet kiss. "Alright you two, sweet or not, your still kissing my lil sis." Roman stated. "Older!" Both Dean and Shadow stated as they pulled apart. As they did, there was a knock at the door. Everyone quilted down as they were all panicking at the thought of getting caught together. Then they heard a muffled command. "Open the door and let us in Shadow." Still a bit hesitant, Shadow opened the door to let the McMahon due in. Hunter sighed as he shut the door behind them. "Why is it that you people are always here? Don't you have lives of your own?" He asked, one part jokingly and one part seriously. Seth replied, "I mean...Yeah?" Everyone just stared at him, unsure if that was an actual answer or just another question. "Whatever, I guess this makes things easier. We came to congratulate you all on a well done segment. We were surprised with just how well it went. You guys are trending #1 on Twitter right now because of it. #Shadow and Shield." Hunter stated, showing them it on his phone. "Alright." They all stated, high fiving each other. "Apparently everyone likes the interaction between you guys. We're thinking of setting the rest of the story line up like this to lead up to you switching sides. Depending on how that goes is when we'll speed the story line up more or not." Stephanie stated with a smile. "Sounds good to us." Roman stated while the others nodded along agreeing. Shadow took a breather before deciding to tell them something. "Uh... Hunter, Steph?" "Yes, what is it?" "Finn knows about me." She stated with a low whisper. They both froze. "How did this happen?" Hunter demanded to know.' Shadow gave him the same explanation she had just given the boys moments before. Both McMahon's sighed, "Alright that's fine. Just make sure he doesn't go running his mouth. Let him know there will be severe consequences if he does." Stephanie stated as she and Hunter turned to leave. "Oh and make sure to be at the limo and ready to leave in 20 minutes." Hunter stated as he shut the door behind him. "Looks like we should go as well." Roman stated as he headed to the door. "We'll see you later!" Seth shouted as he followed Roman out of the room. "Dean." Shadow called as he began to follow them out. "Yeah?" He turned to ask. "Meet me later? I've got something I want to give you." Dean smiled, "Sure thing beautiful."