Ch. 4

"Well Damn!" They both said at the same time. The car parked in the row was a (Purple 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante). "What kind of job do you think she works to have a car like this!!!" Seth asked. "How do you know she worked for it, maybe Rome bought it for her. That or gave her the money for it." Dean huffed, before walking to the passengers side. "Whatever man, let's just go already." Seth unlocked the car doors and they both got in before pulling out and heading to the hotel. "Text Rome and let him know were here and ask what room were in." Dean pulled out his phone and scent the text then waited for a reply. "He said 2nd floor room 224." "Alright, let's go." Seth said handing Dean his bag from the back seat. When they made it to room 224 they knocked on the door and waited. "Come in!" They heard Roman shout. When they opened the door Roman was sitting on the bed still holding his sister in his arms. "Hey guys looks like you made it just in time." "Just in time for what?" Dean asked as he and Seth set their bags down on the other side of the room. "We were just about to order room service. Didn't really feel like going out tonight." "Sounds good. So...Why don't you introduce us to this pretty little lady?" Seth asked as he and Dean took a seat on one of the other beds. Roman unwrapped his arms as Marie decided to sit up a little straighter. "Guys this is my little sister Marie. Ow-" He cried out as she punched his arm."I'm older than you stupid!" Then she turned to Seth and Dean"It's nice to finally meet you boys. Rome has told me so much about you." She said as she stood up to shake their hands. "All good thing I hope?" Seth asked as they sat back down and Dean picked up the room service menu. "Well...mostly funny stories like that time you lost that bet and had to buy snacks for 3 months straight for each car ride." She said giggling. Dean looked up at that and gave a little smirk at hearing her. He like the sound of her laughing. "Well" Roman said while clapping his hands together loudly, "let's order that dinner now, I'm starving!"

After ordering they all took turns showering while waiting for the food to get there. When they were done Roman stood up and took up all the plates putting them on the cart before pushing it out the door and leaving it in the hallway to be picked up. "So" Dean started, "how we gonna do this now that we're gonna be sharing the room with a 4th person?" They all started looking around at each other in quiet questioning. "I'll take the couch." Seth offered. "No that's fine. This is my fault bugging in like this and interrupting things. I'll take the couch." Marie offered. "No way am I letting my little sis take the couch. Take my bed." Roman said ignoring his sisters glare for calling her little. "You idiot, you have things to do tomorrow at the gym right? If you must then we can just share the bed. It'll be just like when we were little. You can be my big teddy bear again." She said giggling and giving him a hug. "No way. You two will fit in the same bed. Rome's huge!!! You can share with Seth or me. We don't bite." Dean joked winking at her. She thought about it and then nodded her head agreeing. "Sure why not." Roman stared Dean down giving him The Look. As if daring him to try anything with his sister. Dean raised his hands up as though surrendering. He grabbed his bag and headed to the back room, as Marie chose to follow him. "Hey, you're not just agreeing to this to try and cause no issues right? Cause if you're not comfortable then I can make a pallet on the floor and sleep there. I mean I've slept in worse conditions then the floor before." He says standing in the doorway. "It's alright. I rally don't mind, but thank you for offering." She gave a soft smile and asked, "So which side do you want?" Everything became quiet when he just stood there marveling at her smile. "Dean? Are you OK?" "Huh? Ah...yeah. I'll uh...I'll take the left." He said shaking himself out of it. They both went to their own sided of the bed, she took the right, him to the left, crawled into bed and went to sleep.