Ch. 72

*Local Police Station*

"Hello 911 how may I be of assistance?" "Hello 911-" "Yes I can-" "Hello 911 ho-" "We'll send someone out." "We have already been notified and have a hotline set up." At the moment the police station was a hub of busy traffic as several hundred people were calling in to report what was happening with the WWE right now. "Chief we've been getting calls non-stop about a kidnapping at the WWE show tonight. Apparently, it is not a joke or skits one of the wrestlers known as Marie was taken by one of her opponents known as Bray Wyatt. We got a call from Stephanie Mcmahon and Triple H stating that WWE had no part in this and that it is a very real situation." The officer finished rushing through with a huge gulp of air after. The chief sighed, "Alright. This will no doubt be a huge case. It'll hit the media fast if it hasn't already. Mark, it as a priority case and have all non occupied officers on the case now!" "Yes, chief!" The officer stated before heading off to comply with the orders given. "Well ain't this one big sh*t show." 

*Back with Roman, Dean, and Seth* As they were chasing the Wyatts they see them getting ready to hop in a car. Seth takes off to the right leaving Roman and Dean to continue the chase. "Where the hell is he going?!?" Dean shouted in shock and anger. "I don't know but It doesn't matter keep up!" They continued to run and within a few minutes, they heard tires screeching and a horn honking. Seth pulled up by them in the rental car. "Get the hell in now!!!" He shouted before taking off as soon as they hopped in, By now the Wyatt family had managed to load up and taken off already at breakneck speed. Seth pressed hard on the gas to keep up. While they were chasing them a phone went off in the tensely silent car. "It's mine!" Roman stated before answering. "Hey, Uce. It's Jimmy and Jay. Finn called up the police to get help. They're on the case now.  Where are you guys? Do you have eyes on Marie or the Wyatt's?" "Yeah, we're following behind them in the rental car. We just passed Malone road." "Ok great. Can you describe the car to me so I can pass it on to the police?" "Of course. It's a blue Range Rover plate number ###-###." "Ok, I'll pass on the info. Be careful though guys. Marie will need all three of you when this is all over." Finn stated before hanging up.