Ch. 30

*The only thing I own from the picture above it the wording. Everything for the shirt was Photoshoped on I just adding my own text.*            

                              After entering the building and being greeted by the front desk assistant, the group of four were lead to a back room where the photographer as well as Stephanie stood waiting. "Well look who made it, and a bit early too!" Stephanie greeted them. The four chuckled. "Yes well it's better to be a bit early then a bit late right?" Roman asked. Stephanie smiled and nodded her head in agreeance. "Well Marie are you ready to get your photo taken?" "Well if I'm to be honest, I'm a bit nervous. I've never been much for taking pictures." "Oh there's no need to be nervous! We'll take good care of you. Hopefully this will be a good experience for you." Stephanie stated with a reassuring hand on Marie's elbow. "Hopefully." "Alright well this is Mr. Brighten. He'll be the photographer for today. Why don't you head over to the changing room and put on your Authority ring gear. We just got it in today so I hope everything fits right." "OK. Sounds good."

When Marie entered the changing room she saw her new outfit hanging by the mirror. The outfit consisted of a black t-shirt, black hoodie that shows off the lower half of her tank top(where her abs would be), black yoga like pants, and to finish it off she had black knee high wrestling boots. ^Image of the shirt design at the start of the chapter^ Marie quickly changed into her new outfit and laced up her boots before heading out to see what was next. As soon as she exited the dressing room she heard gasps of surprise. "Oh wow. Definitely get why we'll call you Shadow." Seth joked. The others nodded their heads. "You look great Marie. Let's get your makeup and hair done now." Stephanie stated as she lead her over to the hair and makeup station. "I have to wear makeup?" Marie asked nervously. "Every diva wheres makeup. Why is there a problem?" Stephanie asked. "W-well it's just that I tend not to wear any because it reacts badly with my skin. It makes me break out really badly and sometimes my face turns super red and becomes itchy." Marie informed her nervously. She really didn't want to have to experience that on an almost nightly bases. Stephanie gasped. "Well we can't be having that. Alright you'll have my express permission to not have to wear any." Marie nodded her head in thanks. "For your hair I was thinking that having it straightened while you work as Shadow and then curly as Marie Tearenfrenzy. How does that sound?" Stephanie asked. "Well my hair is naturally wavy and I do both curl and straighten it from time to time so that's fine with me." "Great! Then let's get your hair straightened and then we can get started on your photo shoot."