Ch. 53

The show had started off with the pre recording of Shadow and the McMahon due arriving at the arena. From there the show kicked off with a match between Elias and Kevin Owens. By now Shadow had been visited and recorded by the camera crew at least twice. The first time they visited her in the locker room, where she acted as though she was adjusting her hood. The second time she was walking through the catering area as the rest of the superstars and staff were seen eating and then watching and whispering about her as she passed.

As the show continued on, Shadow was finishing her last few segments, The Shield were having their match. She quickly went towards the Gorilla where the segment would take place. As she made it there, she got into here position with her back facing the Gorilla entrance. The camera crew got set up and ready as she had already explained to them about what she had planned. Within a few minutes of them setting up, the boys came walking through the curtain, messing around and pushing and shoving each other over their win tonight. As they got closer to her, Dean shoved Seth just a little too hard, this of course cause Seth to bump into Shadow's back. Not expecting the bump to be so rough, Shadow had to grab onto the wall as she also felt Seth reach out and grab a hold of her elbow as well to keep her from falling. Getting into character, Shadow quickly turned and yanked her elbow from Seth's grasp. "For an Architect, you're pretty stupid. Can't you watch where you're going?" She spoke calmly and very monotonously. Seth as well as Roman and Dean dropped their jaws in shock. She really talked to them. They were expecting her to maybe make a menacing look then walk away. This was unexpected. Realizing that the camera crew were still filming, Seth closed his mouth. "Woah now. There's no need for name calling sweetheart. This was just an accident on my part. Here I'll even apologize." Shadow crossed her arms over her chest and gave him the menacing look they were all waiting for. "I'm not your sweetheart, and you're right you are an accident, so keep far away from me and we'll call it even." She stated before walking away. The cameras turned to see Seth, Roman and Dean's reactions. "That is clearly NOT what I said." Seth stated with a dumbfounded look on his face. Dean knocked his hand against Seth's chest, "Dude...She just called you a walking accident." Seth shot a glare at Dean while Roman put a hand on each of their shoulders. "Either way boys, looks like we got ourselves an interesting one here." At this all three gave a smirk of agreeance.

After the cameras faded to black and the crew left, all three headed off to search for Shadow. When they found her, she was standing in front of her locker room talking to none other then Finn Bálor. At once all three of The Shield members hid back around the corner as they watched Finn follow Shadow into her locker room. As the door shut, Dean stood up from where they had hid. "What the f*ck is going on?"