Ch. 61

(Fast Forward 1 month)

 < It's been a whole month since movie night with all 5 of them hanging out. Shadow was finally "rescued" by The Shield. She had been reviled as being Roman's sister. She now goes by Marie. The pic is what her new ring gear looks like.>

"Dean what are you doing?" Marie asked as she caught him shoving something behind his back as she entered the room. "Nothing!" He hastily replied. "I mean uh...Got to go. Love you beautiful!" He shouted as he ran out the room. "Dean!" Marie called out after him. "...What a dork." She mumbled to herself.

It's an hour before the show is to start and Marie is looking for Dean. "Hey have you by chance seen Dean?" She asked a group of passing superstars. Getting a negative reply from all of them, Marie headed towards catering hoping he would be there. As she was turning a corner she heard hushed voices and one of them was definitely Dean's. Curious, she leaned against the wall to listen in. "So you like this one better? Like you really think it would look good on me?" She heard Dean ask. "Well if that's the look you're going for then yeah. I think it would really make you look hot!" She heard a female voice reply. "Really?! That's great thanks!" "No problem, love. Happy to have helped." She heard the female walk off so she decided to round the corner as if she hadn't just been eavesdropping. "Hey darling, I've been looking everywhere fr you!" She stated with false cheer. "Really? I've just been wandering around trying to get ready for the show." Marie felt her heart begin to freeze a little. He lied to her. "Oh well why don't you come back to the locker room with me and we can go over the match with the boys?" He nodded his head smiling. "Sure thing beautiful!"

"Hey princess, what's wrong?" Seth asked her as he took a seat on the couch beside her. Marie sighed, Seth and her were supposed to have a fun day hanging out together because Roman and Dean had other obligations for the WWE that day. "Did I do something wrong? Is that why he doesn't love me anymore?" Seth frowned, "What are you talking about? Who doesn't love you anymore?" "Do I not show him how much I love him? Do I nag him to much? Am I not pretty enough for him? Am I such a horrible girlfriend that I've unknowingly pushed him into the arms of another women?" At this point she was a crying and sniveling mess. Seth was hardly able to catch on to her rambling to know she meant Dean. Getting angry he shouted, "What did he do?! What did that dumb f*ck do to you? Is he cheating on you?!" His voice was getting louder the madder he got. Marie wiped her tears. "I don't know for sure. He's been acting strange for a while now. I caught him trying to hide something behind his back from me the other day. Just yesterday before the show, I was searching for him. I was going to turn a corner when I heard him whispering with some female. He was asking her what would look best on him to wear. She said whatever she picked would make him look hot. When I asked what he was doing, he said he had been wandering backstage getting ready for the show. He lied to me Seth! He stood there, looked me in the eyes, and lied to me."