Ch. 59

Sure enough, after her trip through the airport, the McMahon's and her actions were front page news for many sources. Some thought it was all for the story line. Others thought their actions held more meaning or purpose. Few even accused the McMahon due of trying to socially isolate her. Worried for how the last would look for the WWE, Shadow had called Hunter only to be informed that it was already being handled. Following that, she was then informed that since they were already at the city for the show, that she had the whole week to do as she pleased as long as she stayed within the city and stayed out of trouble.

"Alright we got the call so here we are. And look, we brought your little short stack too!." Seth stated happily as he pulled Finn out from behind Roman for her to see. Shadow laughed as she saw how annoyed Finn looked at Seth. "Come on Seth, let Finn go." "OK." Seth stated, letting go of Finn's jacket collar. "So what are we doing?" Roman asked as he shook his head at Seth's stupidity. "Not sure. I just missed being with my boys. Besides they said I have the whole week free until the day of the show." She stated. "Well I'm hungry. Let's go get food!" Seth stated with a whine. "You're always hungry. I'm surprised you're not fat!" Dean stated with an annoyed huff. "Did you just call me fart?! Did he just call me fat?!" Seth turned to ask the other three. "You're not fat Uce. He just said you should be." Roman stated with a pat to Seth's back. Shadow and Finn chuckled, "I don't think that helped Rome." Shadow stated, as Seth looked on with a frowny face. "You guys are mean." He stated with a put. "No we're Mean." Dean joked as he slung an arm around Shadow shoulders. "Oh haha." Seth stated sarcastically. "Real funny."

"We're here. Everyone get the hell out!" Roman stated with an annoyed huff. They had all chosen to go out to eat and hang out for the rest of the night. As soon as they had gotten into the car, the argument for where to eat began. Seth wanted to eat Mexican, Shadow wanted Korean cuisine, while Dean, Finn and Roman could care less what they ate. Dean obviously took Shadow's side, Finn took Seth's out of pity so Roman needed to be the tie-breaker.

As they all got out of the car and finished arguing, they realized they were at... a place called Vella's??? "Hey big Uce. What even is this place?" Roman sighed still a bit annoyed. "What you can't read the sign? Clearly this is a restaurant and tavern." "Uh...OK." Everyone quieted down as they entered the restaurant. "Table for five please." Roman asked politely. "Right this way." The greeter stated as she led them to a table near the back where the bar and TV's were located. "So...What are you eating?" Seth asked as soon as they all sat down. "Don't even start!" Roman stated as he smacked Seth on the back of the head with the menu.