Ch. 19

"You think she will tell?" Dean asked as they got back into the car. Roman hummed while thinking. "No. She seems like a good girl.. I don't think she'll spill. We should start being more careful though. Marie from now on I want you to start wearing your hood up and like a face mask or something. We can't be caught with you till after we "rescue" you. Marie sighed but nodded her head. "OK but we'll need to stop at a store to pick up a face mask or two. I want cute ones though! Like a teddy bear one or a kitten one." She made her demand while jabbing a finger into Romans arm. "Hey, hey OK. Stop it!" Roman shouted as he bated her hand away. "Quit messing with the Big Dog. He's driving ya know." Dean stated as Seth nodded his head frantically agreeing. "Yeah I can barely stand his driving as is!" Seth shouted as he kept looking out the window to see if they were gonna hit something or worse, crash!

"Thank whoever above we made it!" Seth shouted as he hoped out of the car laying on the parking lot ground of the gym. "Idiot. Get up before someone sees you!" Dean hissed as he looked around to see f anyone saw and was taking pictures. "He's right Seth you're gonna draw attention. We can't have that right now." Roman mumbled as he was getting the gym bags from the trunk. Marie just giggled as she adjusted her panda themed face mask that they made a quick stop to pick up on their way to the gym. After Seth was done making a fool of himself and they had gathered all the bags they headed into the gym. They made their way to the front desk. "Hello how may I help you all today?" "Well we're with the WWE and were told that we had the gym rented out for today." Roman stated. The guy at the desk nodded, "Yes sir I'll just need to see your ID's to make sure they match the information we were given. Can't be letting in the wrong people right?" The guy asked as they all pulled out their ID's and handed them to him. The man compared them to his information sheet before smiling and handing the ID's back. "Alright so you have free run of the gym. That includes the showers and the muscle cool down room, If you need any help or have any questions then please feel free to call on me." The man stated as he pointed out the shower and muscle cool down room. They all nodded before heading to the open part of the room to start on warm up stretches. While stretching Roman decided to fill them in on some things. "Hunter said we have this gym for the whole week till the night of the show. He and Steph wants us to all get used to working together as a team now so that way A) We can get Marie ready for her debut and B) so that way when we "rescue" her, we'll already be a perfect group." Everyone nodded. "Sounds good. What should we start with?" Marie asked as they all finished their stretches. "Why don't we start by having one on one? We can have Marie v. Seth then Roman v. Me. Tomorrow we can switch it up and have a tag team match on one of the other days and switch up the teams. That way we all get used to working with and against her. We should probably start with some weight training first though." Dean suggested as they all finished with their little break. "Sounds great to me. I wanna go against Marie first though!" Seth shouted as he jumped in place. Everyone signed before they begin their weight lifting.