Ch. 71

It was 20 minutes or so into the match and things were going good. Dean was battling Bray in the ring while Seth and Roman were up against the other members of the Wyatt family outside of the ring. Marie was so focused on the chaos going on both in and out of the ring that when the lights went out she almost fell off the side of the ring. 

Marie knew something was something was really and totally wrong when the announcer spoke. "I'm sorry for the interruption of the match everyone but there seem to be some technical difficulties with the lighting. The match will be suspended until further notice. We would like to ask that you all bare with us for the moment please." As soon as the last word left his mouth Marie felt a pair of arms wrap around her. "Dean! Rome help!" She screamed. It's one thing to be attacked when you can see what is going on. It's a whole other ball game though when you can't. At Marie's scream for help, all three of the boys jumped into action. Just as the lights came back on everyone turned to see a kicking Marie being dragged off by the Wyatts. The boys took off chasing after them. "Someone call the cops?! This isn't part of the show! Please!" Seth kept shouting as they continued to follow them through the backstage area and to the parking lot. 

Marie cried as she was being dragged. Whoever was holding her had a grip on her hair and grip on her upper arm as well. "Help! Help! Somebody please!" She shouted. "Let go of me you bastard! Dammit! I said let go of me!" She tried clawing at the hand in her hair. This only earned her a blow to the head. The hit was so hard and well placed that she began to see dark spots in her vision. "Help...He-lpmnmh...me" She bearly got out before blacking out. 

While this was all happening Finn and the Usos were backstage. "I'll call the cops you guys find some way to help!" Finn shouted as he pulled out his phone beginning to call. Jimmy and Jay took off to Triple H and Stephanie's office. They didn't even bother to knock as they rushed right into the room. "What the hell is going on!?! Our cousin is in danger because of the sh*t you people have let go on!" "If anything happens to her you best believe we'll be getting payback!!!" The twins yelled. Hunter sighed. "Listen we know you're not happy. We didn't know any of this was gonna happen. We tried to put an end to this before anything could happen. Vince gave Wyatt the go-ahead though so there wasn't anything we could really do." "You have to belive us! If we thought anything like this would happen we never would have let this happen! Marie is like another daughter to us. We're just as worried for her." Stephanie stated looking as though she was about to cry. "Yeah well, Finn is calling the cops along with half the audience and backstage probably." "Yeah what are we gonna do?" Jimmy stated and Jay asked. Hunter sighed and shook his head. "There's nothing else we can really do at the moment. I'm sorry."