CH. 13

"Wake up. Come on beautiful you gotta wake up and get ready." Dean said as he shook Marie awake. "Wha-?" Marie asked as she slowly rolled over and cracked her eyes open. "You said you were going with us to the show right? Well you gotta get up and get ready or we'll leave you behind." Dean stated as he grabbed his clothes to take a shower.

While the boys were showering and getting ready, Marie decided she would make french toast and berry smoothies to go. "Smells great! What did you make us today? You always make the best tasting food!" Seth stated as he hopped on a bar stool. Marie giggled, "Who said I made anything for you boys? Maybe I decided yo guys eat too much." "What? But, But i'm hungry!" He replied sticking out his bottom lip in a pout. "Aw don't pout buddy! I made you guys some too, I was just picking with you!" She replied handing him a plate. "Look I even made smoothies to go!" She said holding up one of the travel mugs. "Seth quite bothering her so she can go get ready." Dean stated as he smacked the back of Seth's head. "Hey!" Seth shouted. "Dean quite being mean to Seth, you know he's gonna whine about it now." Roman stated as he emerged from his room. "Marie made breakfast and even smoothies to go? Why didn't you bring her around before? E could have been eating like kings!" Seth shouted as he continued to stuff his face. "Oh I don't know. Maybe because she has a life and a good job. Maybe because we're all grown ass men and should be able to take care of ourselves?" Roman huffed at Seth's stupidity. "She must've had a pretty good job to have a car like she does?" Dean asked as he started to wash his plate. "Yeah she's a behavioral scientist. She focuses on animals but she can work with people too. In Alaska she worked and focused mainly on wolves and elk." "Wow that's actually pretty cool." Dean stated in awe. "Are you boys done talking about me yet? If so then let's go. Don't forget your smoothies!" Marie stated as she grabbed her bag and headed to the door.

"Wow its been a while since I've been to one of your shows." Marie said as they headed into the back parking lot of the arena. "Yeah but it's all still the same." Replied Roman as he parked the car. "We'll take you to our locker room and you can hang in there till the show is over. We're closing it tonight." "Yeah they're having us set things up to get the Shield together again." "Getting the band back together." Seth laughed as they set their bags down and took turns using the bathroom to change into their ring gear. "We got another hour or so before the show starts. Do you wanna come with us to catering for something to eat or snack on?" Roman asked as they headed out the door She nodded her head hoping up to join them. "I'll grab us a table if you get me a water and a sandwich. "Dean stated as he headed to grab their usual spot. "Marie what do you want to eat? They have chicken , sandwiches, salads, and a bunch of other stuff." "I'll take some chicken and a salad. I'll grab us drinks. What do you boys want?" "Whatever please." "Blue Gatorade!" Seth shouted. Marie winced, "OK meet yo at the table." "Sorry" Seth frowned , realizing that he made her ears hurt again. She waved it off before heading to the drink area. She grabbed 3 waters and a blue Gatorade before she headed to the table Dean picked. "Here's your water." "Hey thanks. Rome and Seth grabbing food?" Dean asked accepting the bottle of water. "Yep. So do you kno-" "Omg Deaney! Who is this, your girlfriend? Wher- I mean when did you pick her up?" Summer Rae asked as she sat down beside Dean. Dean scrunched his face up in confusion. "Uh...What are you doing Summer? We've never talked before. What's with all the interest all of a sudden?" Summer blushed a little in embarrassment. "Well it's just we never see you with anyone besides Roman and Seth...so I just thought I'd be the first one to get the scoop." "Yeah OK. Well that's not happening because it's nobody's business!" Dean semi-shouted just loud enough for others to hear and get the hint. "Hey uce what's going on here?" "Yeah Summer bothering you?" Roman and Seth asked as they made it to the table before sitting down. "No..Summer was it? Was just leaving." Marie responded for Dean as he tried to calm down. Summer huffed before getting up and stomping off. "What on Earth did Summer want? I don't think she's ever talked to either of us before." Seth asked before digging into his food. "She was being nosy just like all the other divas here are... Always up to no good and trying to start sh*t." Dean grumbled as he viciously chewed into his sandwich. "Calm down Dean, like you said they are just being nosy and causing trouble." Seth stated as he put a hand on Dean's shoulder. "I can't be calm. She tried to hint at Marie being some hooker or something that I picked up on the side of the street or something." "I caught that little slip of hers as well." Marie stated as she took a sip of her water. "Yeah and you don't deserve that. Besides I don't do that sh*t!" Dean shouted. "Sorry." He mumbled as he remembered about Marie's ears. "No it's OK. You're upset and I get it. I'm kind of embarrassed that she would suggest something like that about me. Do I give off that kind of vibe or image?" She asked looking worried. "What!? No way! You are perfect. You don't look or act like that." Dean stated hopping up and leaning over the table to look her directly in her eyes. Marie blushed, "O-Oh. Th-Thanks Dean." Roman glared but seeing the two before him and just shaking his head. "Alright you all ready to head back to the locker room?" Roman asked standing up and throwing away his trash. " Yeah now I'm all pumped up and ready to bash someone's head in" "Of course you are Dean. Of course your are." Seth agreed.