Ch. 39

"Alright ladies, we'll be at the arena in about 15 minutes." Hunter stated. "This means you need to go ahead and put your mask and hoodie on. That's because we can't have anyone catching a glimpse of you on the way into the arena. We want everyone to be surprised. Not just the WWE universe, but also the superstars themselves." Marie nodded as she figured that this would be the case. "We're here. You ready for this?" Stephanie asked putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. Marie took a moment to just breath before nodding her head and making sure her hoodie and mask was covering her hair and face. All three stepped off the RV and Marie followed them to a locker room reserved especially for her. This way she would be able to get ready but still stay hidden until it was time for her to hit the ring.

Marie was sitting in the locker room an hour before the show started. She decided to take this time to call up Roman. "Hey Rome. I made it to the arena." (...) "Yeah I'm good. They gave me my own locker room." (...) "No. We stopped and ate at a Cracker Barrel last night. I offered to pay but Hunter wouldn't have it. He said that for now, while I was with them that they would pay for everything until we got my character on their feet." (...) "Haha well tell Sethie that I'm just cuter than him!" (...) "I'm still nervous but Steph gave me a pretty good pep talk." (...) "Yeah. Let me go then and I'll call up Dean real quick." (...) "Love you too Rome." Marie hung up before dialing Dean's number.

"Hello love." "Hey beautiful. I've missed you." "Me too. Did Rome tell you I made it to the arena?" "Yeah, he let us know. Hey you re-" "Please don't ask me if I'm ready for tonight!. I'm nervous but I'm determined to make it through this. "Geez someones grouchy aren't they?" "Sorry love. It's just that everyone's been asking me that and I've just gotten tired of it. I didn't mean to go off on you." "No it's fine beautiful. I get it. I'm sorry we can't be out there with you tonight, but I'll be sure to be waiting for you at the guerrilla when you get back." "Thank you love, I really appreciate it!" "I wish I could be there and holding you in my arms right now." "I would love nothing more than that too, but sadly I need to finish getting ready." Dean sighed, "Alright beautiful I'll see you and hold you in my arms later. Good luck!" Marie giggled, "Thank you love and I'll hold you to that." They both hung up before Marie changed into her ring gear and did her hair. After a few moments Stephanie and Hunter knocked on the door before entering. "We go out soon, Are you ready?" Stephanie asked. Marie gave a nervous smile, "Let's do this."