Ch. 46

When they reached the hotel, Hunter began to unload the bags onto a cart while Stephanie and Shadow headed into the check in desk. "Hello. How can I help you today?" The lady at the front desk asked. Stephanie smiled before replying, "Hello. We have two reservations under the name McMahon." The lady checked her computer before smiling, "Yes, you have two rooms. Here are your keys." By now Hunter had made it inside with the bags. "What floor and room?" "We're on floor 12. Shadow is on floor 8 and room 824." Stephanie stated before handing Shadow her room key and heading to the elevators. Shadow and Hunter followed before the elevator doors closed.

As they reached Shadow's floor and the doors opened, the McMahon due wished her a good night before the doors closed. Shadow followed the hallway signs until she reached her room, quickly unlocking the door and stepping in the room. She made her way to the bed, flopping down on it before pulling out her phone to text the boys, letting them know she was at the hotel and already in her room. She laid her phone on the bed while she rummaged through her bag and grabbing a change of clothes before hopping into the shower.

After taking a quick shower, Shadow went to check her phone when there was a knock on the door. Quickly putting her clothes on, Shadow peeked through the peephole in the door, before opening it. "Boys!" She shouted, before wrapping them in a giant hug. Roman, Seth and Dean call laughed before releasing her and entering the room. "How did you guys know what room I am in?" Roman chuckled, "We just called up Hinter and asked him. We wanted it to be a surprise." Shadow nodded. 'Are you boys hungry? I was just getting ready to call room service." She asked. "Of course! We're always hungry." Seth assured. Shadow laughed, "Alright take a look at the menu while I go ahead and call them up." Shadow sat on the edge of her bed before picking up the rooms phone and dialing. (...) "Yes, can I get a plate of chicken parmesan brought up to room 824, along with a pitcher of water?" She put her hand over the bottom of the phone, before asking what the boys wanted. (...) "Actually I have three more orders as well. Can I get two plates of steak, potatoes, and mixed veggies as well as a house sub with a side of baked lays chips?" (...) "Yes and I'll need four cups to go with that pitcher of water." (...) "Mmm-hmm. Thank you!" Shadow hung up the phone before turning to the boys. "Food will be here in about 15-20 minutes. Who's picking the movie.?"