Ch. 10

"And you were worried I couldn't handle it! I believe we just beat you." She said holding a hand out to help Dean up. "Damn women! Were you trying to break me in half?!?" Dean asked still trying to catch his breath. "Sorry Dean I was just trying to prove my point and you just happened to be the one in the ring." She joked blushing a bit in embarrassment.

"Hey Ziggler! Tell me who's that girl with the Shield boys?" Dolph jumped in surprise at being addressed. "Oh hey Hunter. I'm not really sure who she is. All I know is that she's been seen at the gym and traveling with them for a few weeks now." Triple H frowned, "That's it? Not even a name?" Dolph chuckled, "Sorry man, but you know the Shield like to stick to themselves. I'm surprised they let her hang around. She must be someone they're close with." "Alright thanks anyways man." Triple H replied while watching the four pack up and getting ready to leave. Dolph nodded his head and slowly walked off. He could already picture the wheels turning in Hunter's head. "Hey Steph... Yeah we need to talk... I think I've found something interesting." He said talking into the phone.

"Hey y'all wanna go grab something to eat? I'm thinking Chinese tonight." Dean asked they got into the car. "Sure man i'm starving." Seth replied patting his empty stomach with a frown. "Haha yeah Chinese sounds good right about now." Marie replied before blushing at catching Deans eye. He was entranced by her cute little laugh and the smile she gave with it. "Do-do I have something on my face?" She asked seeing as Dean was still staring. He reached over and thumbed at her check. "Uh yeah. It was just an eyelash. Don't worry I got it." "Oh uh thanks." She was blushing even more now. Roman cleared his throat while watching their little interaction from the rear-view mirror. They both glanced up before looking out their own windows to avoid all eye contact. Seth continued to ramble on without even noticing anything.

"Table for 4 please." The female greater marked something down on a notebook before grabbing silverware and leading them to a table near the back of the restaurant. They all sat down after grabbing their plates. "That's all your gonna get?" Seth asked as he noticed she had only gotten noodles,rice, and chicken. "She's always been a picky eater. It's the vegetables she's staring away from. Just give her a minute and she'll start plucking out the veggies mixed in with the noodles and rice." Roman stated before stuffing his face. Marie blushed, "That's not fair Joe-Joe, you make it sound like I don't eat vegetables at all!! I eat vegetables, but only the ones I like!" "Whatever you say little sister." Roman chuckled. "I'm older than you!"