Ch. 63

Once again it was time for RAW to air. Word had gotten around that there was tension between Marie and Dean's relationship. Earlier in the day, Hunter and Stephanie asked to hold a meeting with both of them. They wanted there to be more drama on the show tonight, so they have a segment planned for the two of them and the rest of the Shield later. "I can't believe they're asking you guys to do this." Roman stated. "I can. It's what they do. This is the WWE Big Uce." Seth stated blankly, also annoyed with the situation but stating the reality. "I just hope this doesn't make things worse for them." Roman stated with a sigh. "I know Rome. I have faith in them though. I'm sure they'll be fine." Seth stated trying to look on the bright side of things.

An hour or so into the show, The Shield, including Marie, got set up and ready for their segment. They stood waiting for the camera men to give them the action signal. After receiving the signal, Roman started off the segment. The angry looking Samoan came rushing into view of the camera, pushing Dean against the wall. "You good for nothing piece of sh*t! You've been cheating on my sister! I thought you loved her, how could you do this to her?!" He stated angrily. Seth stepped in trying to separate them. "Is that what she told you, or is that just what you've heard?!" Dean shouted back, pushing Roman off of him and getting in his face. "I thought you were my brother. Here you are assuming the worst. Were you even gonna bother asking me for my part of the story?" He shouted pausing to let Roman speak. When no words came forth, he pushed Roman aside before getting read to walk off. He stopped just before he could exit the frame. "No you won't, because like you said, I'm nothing more than a good for nothing piece of sh*t, right?" He stated before walking off. The camera panned to show Marie hiding behind a crate, having clearly heard the whole argument.

As the segment ended you could hear the crowd booing. Dean and Marie had been the WWE It couple since she joined The Shield. The MEAN couple was falling apart before the WWE Universes eyes and nobody knew why or how to fix it.

After the segment ended all four members of The Shield plus Finn, met up in the Shields locker room. "Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on!" Finn shouted. "All I've heard since I got here today is that you guys are breaking up!" Finn shouted with an annoyed and confused huff. "What is going on?" He asked desperately. Roman looked at Seth and then Dean. "Looks like we're gonna have to do this earlier then we planned." He stated with a sigh. "Aw man, but we put so much into planning this!" Seth whined. "Dean?" Marie questioned softly.