Ch. 44

After giving her round of hugs and "see you laters", Shadow put back on her hood and mask and headed out to the RV when the coast was clear. On her way to the parking area, Shadow passed by many staff members and superstars and as she did, they appeared to split from her path like the red sea. Shadow was amused by this, but still she kept her head held high and continued to walk.

When Shadow finally made it to the RV, Hunter and Stephanie appeared to be just getting there as well. "Hello Shadow. Did you enjoy your free time?" Stephanie asked. What Shadow found curious was that following behind, and mostly likely filming, was a camera crew. Perhaps the McMahon duo were trying to test her? Either way, Shadow had no choice but to play along. Shadow was unsure if she was supposed to verbally answer. Earlier in the night she had not spoken for the segment, so she assumed it would be better to not speak unless asked a question that could not be answered by a yes or no. Shadow answers Stephanie's question by nodding her head yes. Stephanie smirked before answering. "Good. We don't want our little toy to be board." Hunter nodded and clapped his hands before stating, "Whelp, it's time to go." He looked to Shadow before stating, "Get on." while pointing to the RV. Shadow nodded her head before climbing the stairs to enter the RV. Stephanie turned to Hunter, "She's such a good listener, our toy is." Hunter smirked in agreeance before the camera shut off and Hunter and Stephanie entered the RV as well.

As they made it on and took their seats, Stephanie spoke, "You did so well! We're sorry we sprung that on you, but it was a last minute idea and you did amazing!" Shadow smiled, "Thank you. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to speak so I did like earlier and just kept quiet. I figured as long as you just asked yes or no questions, I could stay quiet unless I needed to verbalize a response." Hunter nodded in agreeance, "Well you thought right. For now we'll keep you silent and as the story line progresses you can get lines to respond with." Shadow nodded, "Just out of curiosity, will there be more surprises to come?" Stephanie and Hunter laugh, "We'll just have to see, won't we?"