Ch. 5

When morning came Dean opened his eyes to the light shining into the room. He went to stretch when he realized his arms were wrapped around something warm. He glanced down and realized he was holding Marie in his arms. Nice and snug. He sat there for several moments just watching her sleep. After awhile she began to stir awake. He quickly shut his eyes acting as though he was sleeping. When Marie was fully awake she realized she was wrapped in Dean's arms. She blushed at just the thought of him holding her close. His big strong arms, his warmth, his smell. At that last thought she blushed even more and decided it was time to get up. "Dean." She said pushing his shoulder a bit to try and wake him up. "Dean. Dean please wake up. I need to go to the restroom." He fake grumbled before stretching a bit and opening his eyes. "Good morning beautiful." He said before he even realized what he'd just said. Her eyes widened and the blush appeared on her cheeks again. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He said, worried she'd be upset. "No you're fine. It-It's just that no one ever called me that if they weren't family." She said staring down at her hands folded in her lap. He rushed over and lifted her chin with the tips of his fingers so that they were looking eye to eye. "You are beautiful and you deserve to be told that everyday. Remember that." He said getting up and grabbing a change of clothes before heading to the shower.

When the 3 men were dressed and ready they huddled up by the door getting ready to leave. "Hey sis, we're going to head to the gym now for our daily work out." Roman said as he hugged her goodbye. "You and me can go out later and go shopping for you some new clothes and things. Sound good?" She nodded her head and waved goodbye as she shut the door behind them.

(3 Hours later)

"We're back!" Roman shouted as they re entered the room. "Hey I was wondering how much longer you guys would be. I hope you don't mind little bro,I borrowed one of your shirts and shorts." She said walking into the room. She had one of Romans shirts on tied at the bottom with a hair tie so that it looked more like dress. "Woah." Dean said when he saw here. "You look cute, but I don't want walking around like that. Where are the shorts you said you borrowed?" Roman asked looking at her with a little frown. "Come on little brother, it's not like i'm dressed like a slut. This is all I could come up with that would make it fit and not look wired. It's not my fault your like 5Xs bigger than me. The shorts are under the shirt just pulled up as high as can go." She lifted up the shirt to show him before lowering it back down. He huffed before nodding his head and waved his hand towards the door so they all got the signal to head out. Everyone headed down to Romans truck. "I call shotgun!" Dean yelled running to the front seat. "Douche bag." Seth mumbled as he and Marie walked to the back seat. "So" Roman started," What store do you want to got to first?" "It doesn't really matter." "Alright how about we go to the local mall and you can just shop around?" "Sounds good to me." She replied nodding her head. After a 35 minute drive they parked in the malls lot and got out. "So what store do you want to stop at first?" Seth asked, interested to see what kind of stores she would want clothes from. Also secretly hoping it wasn't a "girly" store.