28. Mine

Slowly, the curtains sliced through the wind.

Shielding the small angel that layed silently inbetween the pure white sheets, his eyelashes curled upwards like a helpess butterfly tangled in a spisers web.

Taehyung panted as he shot up at the sight of doctors, only for his hopefull expression to suddenly fall as he heard their words.

"I..is he going to be ok?"

"Unfortunately, we don't know the answer. We have yet to recieve the results of the substance that had been fed to Mr Park"

It was hard hearing those words, yet funny.
Funny how suddenly Jimin who was once a stranger means so much to him.

Taehyung sighed as he looked through the glass which seperated him from Jimin, seeing the angel like boy laying with cables down hanging down his arms.
He was glad he decided to go back for Jimin just in time, he never knew that he had a brother.
Then again he wouldn't have wanted to meet him, that rechid male treated his younger step brither so awfully.
It was like a real life version of cinderella, though more darker than the fairy tail.

The sound of the peeping poulsating beeping of the machienes ringing in his ears as he slowly looked away, adleast he was safe now.
Weather he makes it or not he was safe.

But soon after the fallen male arched his mouth gently with every inhale, it felt like he swallowed a piece of coal with how irritated and dry his throat as he slowly begun to open his eyes only to be awaken to a sea of white.
Jimins eyes skanned across the room before seeing him, watching as his lips moved desperatly talking to the men in uniform before suddenly sitting back down on the chair with his face in the palms of his hands.

Jimin was to weak to stand, or even talk.
He just stared before his eyes met Taehyungs, such sweet oak warm eyes that caused his ones to fall.
A sudden tear rolling down his cheeks as his eyes locked with Taehyung who quickly pushed through the door.
The sudden impact of the way their bodies collided causing him to gasp as Taehyung's arms wraped themselves around Jimin's waist thirmly.

"What the hell?! Do you have any idea how worried i was?!"

Taehyung cried as he burried his face into Jimin's chest, griping onto his hospital cloak as he layed on Jimin.
And yet the smaller just layed there, unsure of what to say as he looked down, hesitantly placing his hand over Taehyung's head with a smile.

"I...missed you Jimin....i..its been two weeks ... or maybe only days but it felt like years....."

Taehyung stuttered beneath his before looking up at Jimin, only for their eyes to lock.

"Im here now...so stop crying.."
Jimin whispered as he used the tips of his thumbs to rubb away the others tears "looks like big boys cry too"

"What do you mean you dork...your crying too"

Taehyung whispered with a smile as he watched the tears streaming down Jimins cheeks.
"Shut up before i hit you"