25. Baby

" YOU DID IT AGAIN?!"

"I...i DidN'T MEAN TO!"

The softly roasy air suddenly became filled with the ashy scent which loomed over head causing Taehyung to groan as he slowly turned around, feeling the sun rays graze past his cheeks.
It seemed like every other normal morning, except this time he had someone laying in the bed beside him.
A chuckle escaping Taehyungs lips as he watched Jimins rolling into his chest softly.
Oh how he wished that every morning begun with the other by his side.

"Can you guys shut up. We have a guest."

Taehyung shouted in furstration as he heard the ruccus comming from behind the door, he cursed beneath his breath as his voice echoed all around the small apartment before he saw a small lump moving around under the covers which caused him to sigh as suddenly a small ball climbed under Jimins shirt.

"Hey hey hey get out of there or you will wake him up"

Taehyung hissed as he straddled over Jimins torso before lifting his shirt up by its hem, struggling to pull the kid away but the moment he did Jimin's eyes met his which caused him to freeze as.
This sort of position really he was in sure didn't look good as Jimin glanced up at Taehyung before back down at his uncovered chest.

"I...i can explain...this is a total and utter misunderstandi- "

"Wagh gosh you pervert!! Get off our guest !!"
One of the oldest siblings came in before gripping Taehyung by his ear.

"I told you it's not what it looks like!"

"Oh that's what they all say, and then they come back with a kid and some det"
She hissed before jumping on the bed beside Jimin, his small hands tangled in his shirt as he held it down thirmly before realising these wernt his clothes.
He thought of what just happened once again before feeling his cheeks burn up with a beautifull crimson blush.

"Im sorry for my brother, he can't
control himself whenever he sees such a beautifull person like you"

"Oh shUt up! StoP making me lOok bad!! Thats my boss your talking t-"

"You did that To YOUR BOSS?!"

And from there it begin, yet Jimin found it quite entertaining.
Watching as they argue for a second before starting to have a pillow fight instead.
Jimin watched with a smile before the little tolder climbed back onto his lap, looking up at him with a smile as he reached his hands towards Jimin with his big round orbes.

"Mama...popo tete?"

"Hmm? Mama? Where is your mama?"

Jimin asked with a smal soft smile before watching as the small child giggled pointing at Jimin.
"Mama... tete" he said before pointing at Taehyung.

"Ahh what did i say? Leave Jimin alone"

"Hmm no Jimine? mama"

Taehyung froze as his eyes gently glanced over at Jimin before he bit down on his lip and lifted the small being up.

"Um...i think we should get going... i made bentos so we can stop by a park on the way...."