23.

"Do i have to wear this?"

Jimin scoffed as he looked down at himself, he preferably would have wanted to wear something somewhat presentible.
But instead Taehyung had wraped him into the warmest pieces of clothing he could find which made the small male look like a penguin.
Normally hed wear a suit or a well made blause but this was more than disappointing, and it reflected with his expression.

"Look at you handsome" Taehyung wiggled his brows he gave Jimin a nodd, sure it was funny but he was worried.
Jimin had been in his castle like building for so long that it might not be a great idea for him to go out into the loud and dangerous streets.
But if not now then when?

"And why are these so old?"

"Well unless you want to be stripped down of your belongings i advise you to wear that, if even your toilet paper is made out of gold i have no idea how much your clothes will cost"
Taehyung laughed before kneeling down beside the bed with his back facing Jimin, feeling as the pair of small arms wrapped around him thirmly.

"Oh and im sorry to tell you this all of a sudden but we are walking-  well i am walking. If the people out there saw us in a expensive car that would be bad too"

Taehyung mumbled before standing up with Jimin on his back, it sure was borgersome and yet he couldent help but smile as he could feel the smallers excitement even without having to see his face.

And so they headed out, being lucky enaugh not to bump into Jungkook on their way out, so they were able to leave in piece.

Walking through long narrow roads surrounded by all sorts of greenery, beautifull flowers and trees.
Even the houses looked small and unique, not to mention the people seemed so perculiar.

"HEY TA- Taehyung ..... who's that ? Mind if you introduce m-"

"No"

He answered harshly as he pushed past the male who hindered his patheay before walking off causing Jimin to blink as he bent over to look at Taehyung's face.
This was the first one he seemed somewhat badass.
"Well that was a bit mean don't you think?"

"Well not unless you would be eager to land in his bed princess"
Taehyung mocked Jimin before getting to a big buildingcomplex, Jimin would have mistaken the whole thing as a house till they found themselves standing outside a single door which was in the middle portion of the building complex.
Though Jimin didnt mind, he hated how big his building was.
It just allways seemed abandoned with only him and his brother living there.

"You ready?"

"Ready for what-"

Taehyung grinned as he twisted handle before suddenly a hord of small creatures came running and screaming towardd them, yet Taehyung quickly shielded the shorter male.

"BIG BRO YOUR BACK EARLY!!! HELP!! KAI GOT HIS HEAD STUCK IN THE TOILET SCIET- oh hello and you a-"
The kids shouted, quickly settling down as their eyes set on Jimin.
Thought his expression was tense he looked like an angel. Taehyung's demonic stare also helped a bit.

Jimin looked around, there were 5 of them. From ages 2 to 12.
They were all so small and cute which made a small soft smile form over his lips as he looked at them.

"Oh boy... well Jimin can i leave the small apricot in your care for a bit? I have to sort out...some unfortunate busness"

"W...wait i don't know how to look after kids-"
Jimin frowned as Taehyung placed him down on a small cushoned sopha as across the room a pair of big eyes watched him in confuzion.
Jimin glanced side to side feeling slighly uncomfortable by the stare down until suddnely the todler appeared infront of him from nowhere.

"Oh ... how did you get here so fa-"

He was about to say when suddenly the small child climbed up onto the sopha, sliping every now and then in his journey before climbing beneath Jimin's.

"Im ba- am i interrupting something?"

"W...no why would you be-"
Jimin was about to say when a shirtless Taehyung apeared infront of his eyes, kids hanging from his arms as small droplets of sweat trickled down his curved out chest.
Jimin was't sure why he fell in such a at what he saw, but that broke as soon as he fekt a small hand pinching his chest harshly.

"Y..yaH! That hurts-"

"Oh boy im so sorry about him he is quite the womanizer"
Taehyung smiled with a small wink before pulling Jimin's shirt up, only to see a small curled up fluff ball sleeping beneath Jimin's shirt while resting his small hands against Jimin's chest.

"Oh wow... your a great mum"

"Shut up"
Jimin muttered as with flushed cheeks as Taehyung kept his eyes on the smallers soft milky chest.