8.

"If only you knew."

_____

He didnt think he was going to last long but being fired on the second day sucked, not knowing weather he was even going to get paid for the two days he worked.
Taehyung groaned as he hit his fist against the wall, how was he planning to explain this? It was only the second day and he already messed up.
Once again jobless.

At this rate the child services were going to be able to take his siblings away, they didn't care if Taehyung was going to have the money in a couple of days or months, they needed it now.
Ever scince Taehyung's mum died all he did was work and work and work, it was as if his whole world was coming crushing down.
No school, no education only work.

Sometimes he wondered what it would be like if he finally decided to end it all, but then again if he did all those kids would be left alone.
If he let that happen he would hate himself, even after death.
Because that would only be selfish.

Even so, he was slowly losing any hope.

"W...why is life so hard....why can't we all live in harmony..."

"Because that kind of world doesn't exist, may i ask why are you here?"

Taehyung joilted when all of a sudden the tall beautiful lady apeared from behind him, he wasnt sure what to say as the boy bit down on the inside if his lip before rubbing the back of his neck.
"I sort of...got fired so i guess this is the last time your seeing me here"
He spoke tiresomly under his breath, it was the lady that first pushed him in into the chamber of hell where he met that park kid.
But he didn't have a grudge against her.

"Oh really? I think our dear little Park was just a bit surprised, after all everyone knows what he dislikes yet no one has ever dared to give him something else. He doesn't want to fire you, that kid is just afraid of anyone understanding him"

The lady sighed with a genuin expression as she placed her hand over Taehyung's shoulder.
" he may have everything in your eyes, but he is missing something very, very important that you do have. He isn't as crule as he seems, he just...he is like a small animal....a bit fistey at time but once you allow them to open up they get soft...so please don't take what he says to heart"

The lady said softly before pointing back at Jimins door and glancing back at Taehyung.
"Sometimes we have to face our fears you know, go and talk to him."

Though Taehyung was eager to decline this didn't seem like a awfull choice as he took a deep breath.
"I hope that your right"

He mumbled beneath his breath before taking a step forward, only to suddenly feel a vibrating sensation in his pocket.
He wasn't planing on ignoring it.

"Im a bit busy... What do you wa-"

"B..big bro...t..they are trying to take Mio...p...please help"

Taehyung froze before shaking his head before he ran out, Taehyung  could care less if he was fired or not, his family was what mattered the most.