13. To

"It doesn't have to be that way you know..."

Jimin blinked, his big brown orbes raised till they were parallel to Taehyung's, thats when that wierd feeling came back.
The same one he felt after Taehyung swapped his drinks around like the special person he was, it was hard to explain what it was but he knew it would only mean bad news.

"Why are you even trying so hard to find a solution that doesn't exist?"

Taehying sighed before reaching his arm out, taking a small simple pin from his side pocket before leaning forwarf.
The taller used his fingertips to move Jimin hair to the side before sliding the pin into his hair, he was lucky to have three quite girly sisters.
Meaning he never went anywhere without any spair hair bands or exessories in that matter.

"There's allways a solution, your just pushing it away and neglecting it. Just like your neglecting life and the people around you"

Taehyung hummed before pulling his hands away with a big boxy smile, for some odd reason he felt pitty towards the smaller male.
But that didn't excuse his actions towards his workers, what he did earlier was crule.
But then again Taehyung was questioning if there was a reason for the way he acted.

"Your hair is pretty long, why not cut it?"
Taehyung blurted out of the blue to Jimin who tilted his head in confusion before moving his hand up, his fingertips touching the pin which was now held up by his soft brow coils.

"You really are something arnt you"

Jimin spoke softly before reaching his hand forward, his fingers reaching for Taehyings hair only to hear as the door slowly swung open.
The sudden burst of cold air causing Jimin to shiver as he pulled his hand away,  what was he even bout to do?
Taehyung glanced down at Jimin before looking over to the door, he could tell that the smaller disliked the cold by his expression.
And by the was his small hands wrapped around his own shoulders.

"Hello Jimin- oh and who may that be
?"

As the cold air entered the room so did a tall male with the quite muscular stature; toned chest and arms. Not to mention that strong and assertive aura to him, it was somewhat dangerous and intoxicating at the same time.

"Oh my name is Taehyung, im his new- um well im keeping him company"
He stated before bowing down, only to quickly recieve a soft pat on the back.

"No need for formalities! My name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you Taehyung, i just came to give Jimin his medication"
Jungkook hummed before moving over to Jimin with a smile, yet Jimin didn't look too happy.
As soon as Jungkook reached the medicine over to Jimins lips the smaller smaked Jungkooks hand away.

"Ahh.. you know that's just a waste of medication Jimin"

"And a waist of your time, so leave"

Jimin ordered in a harsh tone as he glared at the other.
A expression of furstration implanted over his lips.
"I'll be back latter tonight, i assume Taehyung will be home by then unfortunatly? He could have helped me taim you"
Jungkook chuckled before waving to Taehyung.
"Lets become friends, but for now ill take my leave"