30. And

"How fucking dare you bring such misfortune on our family?! You shameless piece of shit"

As the night sky loomed over the designated neighbour hood the dark insensitive voice spun around the room as the small male sat across the elder, his head hanging down.
Tucked into his chest as he gripped down onto the hemn of his shirt, he should have expected as much of a reaction from his father.
And yet somehow stupidly he had some hope that he'd understand someway or another how hard it all was for Jimin.
But Jimin was thinking ahead of himself, so much time spent around Taehyung made him too hopefully and naive.

This wasnt Taehyungs happy go lucky world, this place was dark.

"All thanks to you, your brother is now in prison, not to mention the shame you braught to our family! How am i supose to explain this to my busness partners?!" His father shouted at the top of his lungs as his sharp eyes darted down at the stacks of papers which sat on the edge if his desk.

"Arnt you going to say something? Or has cat caught your toung, because id love to shut that running mouth of yours" the elder pushed himself upright as he watched Jimins eyes burn into his soul, those defenatly were his mother's eyes.
Those which were like the radiating after the luminous sun set, but also like the radical thunder on the darkest of nights.

"Im good, father. The reason i came here wasn't to ask for your forgiveness..."

"Really? Then why have you come, as you can see you arnt welcome here" his father settled down as he sat down, staring over at Jimin with a sharp glare as his eyes fell to Jimin's lips.
The smaller sure saw the resemblance of Yoongi in his father, he was lucky they were only half brothers.

"Leaving? Where? You have no one other than me left in this world," his father laughed the moment he heard such remarks, he was yet to know about Taehyung and maybe that was for the best if he didn't know.
His father wasn't any different from his eldest son, he get what he wanted no matter what he had to do to get it.

" I'll find a job, and work"

"Dont be daft, who would let a cripple work"

"If you have forgotten already i am ablw to walk, go thank your beloved son for letting me rest for so long" Jimin pulled a dark cocky smirk as he stared over at his father "too bad he is stuck in jail for fucking around-"

"Leave, get out of my sight!"

Jimin bit down on his lip feeling the glass shard skim past his cheek as the other tipped over the table, papers flying mid air as the smaler male felt a pair of arms gripping his wheel chair from behind.

"Ill escort you out" Jimin looked down, he wasnt sure why his chest ached so much whenever he saw his father.
It felt like all the air in his lungs burst out leaving him breathless, its allways been the same.
Ever scince he was a child scince he was a child.

His father was the one, and only man he feared.

"Im guessing i wownt be seeing you around anymore" the dark haired woman spoke as she pushed Jimin along towards the gate, he'd just been let out of hospital.
He didn't even get time tell Taehyung, and yet he was standing there.
Panting with his velvet red flush in the distance as he stared over at Jimin.

"Shouldn't you be glad, im leaving"

"I don't think ill ever be happy young master, it seems like it will so much more boring without the two of you" the lady hummed as Taehyung begun running towards them, it made Jimin happy.
It really did seem like Taehyung truly cared.

"J..Jimin! You have no idea how worried i was!! You just suddenly went off and disapeared and i-" Taehyung shouted with glistening tears wobbling in the corner of his eyes only to feel as Jimin's small hands squeezed his cheeks togeather so tightly it made his balls quiver.

"Oh shut up already" Jimin sighed as he leant forward, pushing himself onto his feet only to fall into Taehyungs arms as he wrapped his arms tightly around the others torso.

"W..wha-"

"He will be like that for a while, whenever he talks to his father he goes into a sudden extatic burst of fear... please take care of him well" the lady spoke before bowing her head to the two males, Taehyung was somewhat taken aback as he tried to help her back up.
She really seemed familiar, but he didn't pay much attention to it as he made sure to reassure her that he'd keep Jimin safe.

That's the least he would be able to do.

A/n so hehe its been a while...like a year maybe...
I was going to leave it how it was but i realised that i could develop the characters a bit more and introduce a new couple so 😤

Also ive re-checked this entire books and i want to apoligise for all my awfull writing..
Ive done my best to fix it!!