19. Ive

"Why are you like this?... one moment your so cold and next your... warm.... it feels like i have a feaver when im around you"

Taehyung whispered while reaching forward, placing his hand on Jimin's cheek as he leaned in.
Watching the smallers eyebrows raised at the statement before scoffing as he looked deeply into Taehyung's eyes.

"You always act so mean and cold around others...and then around me-"

"So what? You think you special?"

Jimin scoffed before pulling away from Taehyung as he pointed over at the cubboard which stood across the room.
"Be usefull and get me something to sleep in, oh and to-"

Jimin was about to finish when all of a sudden he felt a gentel blow of warm air hitting the cruck of his neck, he glanced to the side only to see Taehyung attached to him like a leach.
Draining him just like everyone else, even so this time he wasn't pushing him away.
Instead he placed his small hand ontop of Taehyungs head, gently running his fingertips through the others thick raven hair.

"Are you getting them or not?"
Jimin asked harshly, yet his action juxtoposed his words as he kept running the tip of his fingertips through the others hair.

Taehyung didn't say a word, pushing himself up before walking to the cuboard as he pulled out a pair of pijamas before walking back.
Something about Jimin felt eerily familiar, even more so when he was so gentle like this.
It made Taehyung melt as he knelt beside the smaller while hucking his hands on the hem of Jimins shirt befire pushing the top button out with his fingertips before Jimin could realise which caused him to jerk backwards.

"Y...wait a second i can do that myself just turn around"
Jimin hissed Taehyung carried on undoing the buttons one after the other, Jimin really felt like he was dealing with a kid.
Why didn't he listen?

Jimin sighed as he tilted his head to the side, feeling as Taehyungs fingers grases gently against Jimins chest before he pulled down the smaller males shirt, a small grin apearing on Taehyungs lips.

"Your also quite careless around me now, thats good to know"

He said before looking up at Jimin with a cheeky grin which caused Jimins cheeks to light up as he quickly grabbed one of the pillows before smashing it onto Taehyungs handsome face.

"We will see how careless i am once im done with you"
He muttered before looking down at himself pitfully, unlike Taehyung's warm skin his was pail.
Covered in red marks which suddenly made him anxious.

What was he doing? Why was he getting so comfortable around a stranger?

"Im done"
Taehyung hummed as he gently lifted Jimins legs before slipping on a pair of bottoms.
Jimin shrieked the moment he realised that Taehyung just saw him half naked only to notice Taehyung's gentel eyes soon trailing up, Jimin really was so lost in thought.

"I...think you should get changed too...um you can use my clothes"

"If you say so"

Taehyung answered in a melodic tone as he walked over to the side, without a warning pulling his clothes off which caused Jimin to let out a small gasp as he covered his eyes.

"W...your purposely changing in here arnt you-"
Jimin muttered under his breath as he looked away, only to soon see a gentel yet muscular body infront of him.

"Whats wrong? We are both boys so its ok isnt it?"

Taehyung hummed before patting his stomach with a pout as he looked up.
"Soo where is the sopha?"

"Sopha? Well im afraid your sleeping here with me" Jimin sighed as he fell back onto the bed, he was going to regret this.

But somehow the feeling if having a friend beside him felt nice, he was allways so cold.
Yet Taehyung was like a erupting volcano, filling Jimin up to the brim with warmth.
So much so that he didn't think he vould take any more, and yet he didnt want it to stop.