14. Try

"S..sure i guess"

Taehyung muttered as he watched the other leave, feeling the aura suddnely twist as he slowly turned back to Jimin who leaned back.
Staring up at the ceiling.

"Thats what i mean, why do you act like that to the people who want to help you"

"And what do you even know about these people? Your new and you think you know everyone here"
Jimin scoffed but before Taehyung could respond he noticed a sudden discomfort that formed over Jimin's expression, the smaller bit down harshly onto his lip as he started panting as a sudden light-headedness came over him.

Taehyung panicked and looked around looked around the room, he didnt know ehat to do but once he was about to rush towards the door to call Jungkook back he feelt a small fragile grip around his wrists causing him to stop in his tracks as Jimin then yanked him towards him.

"D....don't you dare...c..call for him....t..thats a order"

Jimin panted, his eyes staring deeply into Taehyung's as the taller watched the small droplets of sweat flowing down the smallers cheek.
Taehyung was about to move away when suddenly Jimin's head fell down onto his chest, the sudden action causing Taehyung's heart to Joilt.
Jimin looked like a small animal, caught in a  trap.
Even so Taehyung still didn't know what sort of trap this little creature was in.
He wanted to know, so that he could get him out.
The taller sighed as he hesitatntly placed his big hand over Jimin's back.
Feeling the smallers uneven breaths before having a genius idea, which wasn't so genius after all but he didn't really think to much about it.

"W..wait ..Jimin do you need a inhaler?"

Taehyung just watched as Jimin's small fingers latched onto his shirt, he couldn't help but pull the other closer.

Think Taehyung think, there isn't a inhaler in sight and it seems like he needs it.
What could you use instead to help his breath, something thats close to you-

And then the genius idea hit him, but then again it wast that genius afteral as he bit down on his lip before pulling Jimins chin up.
He mouthed a small sorry as Jimin looked up in confusion.
His eyes arching slowly before he realised what Taehyung was about to do, for sure he was going to fire him this time.

"W...wha-"